Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

manureid not having his IR valid cost him Callaway :tearsofjoy:
Yeh, if only the site developers had a way of informing you when you put in a waiver claim that you had an issue (Kwit has been on Covid IR for about 6 months) rather than waiting until it fails to let you know. Helpful. Still, I guess you made out like a bandit.

Yeh, if only the site developers had a way of informing you when you put in a waiver claim that you had an issue (Kwit has been on Covid IR for about 6 months) rather than waiting until it fails to let you know. Helpful. Still, I guess you made out like a bandit.

You know what I thought of as soon as I saw this, how I wanted Marshall in the second round of our draft but couldn't take him coz of "site developers" too

Unlike anyone would do for me, ill give you Callaway in a trade tho for nothing, pretty unfair imo.

Send me through an 8th round pick and hes yours manureid

You know what I thought of as soon as I saw this, how I wanted Marshall in the second round of our draft but couldn't take him coz of "site developers" too
Was that because of position limits? Seem to remember having that issue at some stage in the draft, wanting a particular position and not being able to pick there. I guess is the one thing picking on here (using espn) means you can overpick positions and then cut after.

Unlike anyone would do for me, ill give you Callaway in a trade tho for nothing, pretty unfair imo.

Send me through an 8th round pick and hes yours manureid
Do you want Zach Pascal by any chance?

Was that because of position limits? Seem to remember having that issue at some stage in the draft, wanting a particular position and not being able to pick there. I guess is the one thing picking on here (using espn) means you can overpick positions and then cut after.

It was, yea, only league that you cant over positions limits out the 6 im in on here. I know its happened twice now but not something im intentionally seeking to do going into each draft obviously.

Na, just cut him and chuck me thru the draft pick mate.

It was, yea, only league that you cant over positions limits out the 6 im in on here. I know its happened twice now but not something im intentionally seeking to do going into each draft obviously.

Na, just cut him and chuck me thru the draft pick mate.
Done. Calloway will probably be a pre season wonder boom and in season bust, but ya never know I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back