Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Most underserving first round bye team ever: Bismarck 2022.

Whoever wins next week on my side of the draw pretty much is thru to the granny.
What are you talking about, you have the 3rd most points for in your division coming in to this week :p

What are you talking about, you have the 3rd most points for in your division coming in to this week :p

As usual, getting all the luck in the leagues I dont really care about. Always the way.

I mean, I dont mind this league, but its not a cash league where I usually get no luck. Certainly never had any luck like 3rd most points in my division and a first round bye in any of them.

What a season by you though manureid , well done.
Will probably end up 500 ish points for ahead of anyone else, and will probably lose in my first round game. Ahh the joys of FF.

Will probably end up 500 ish points for ahead of anyone else, and will probably lose in my first round game.

Me in Jailhouse the past 3 years.

Ive never gone undefeated however like you.

Me in Jailhouse the past 3 years.

Ive never gone undefeated however like you.
Has Patriots perfect season written all over it. May not get to the actual SB though.

Has Patriots perfect season written all over it. May not get to the actual SB though.

As long as I beat you in Omega for jinxing me you can win this.

Fun fact, not ONCE since the league started has the top-scoring team in each year won the League Championship.

You're still safe though, you've smashed this season out of the park. There's still a few teams who are capable on their day though, just need you to have a bad day too...

Fun fact, not ONCE since the league started has the top-scoring team in each year won the League Championship.

You're still safe though, you've smashed this season out of the park. There's still a few teams who are capable on their day though, just need you to have a bad day too...
And as we know in the NFL, only take an injury or 2 to derail FF teams.

I think it is over. As expected. If I end up with the 2nd highest score this week, and the highest next week it would be apt. What killed me was:

Diggs probably the main one. Bills score big and he gets his lowest score for the year. Jewell playing atm and cant get near the ball and has been scoring well. No doubt Fournette will get injured in the first drive and White will score well, but I have to pick one of them to play. Also Watson getting injured today was not helpful. But alas, that is FF. Will be in the Omega final and possibly Alpha. Was never going to make all 3.

1672008903066.png

Not gonna lie, I thought I lost last week and didn't look at my team this week. They were some late adjustments...

Likely not going to make a difference, as the only change I could've seen myself making was Wagner in for Luvu, which would still leave me needing 18 from Woods which is fairly unlikely.

Woulda felt bad beating Manu this year anyway... nah I wouldn't but it wouldn't be right all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brady being his usual all about my passing stats check down machine to Fat Lenny instead of running the ball won Manu the game fairly easily in the end.

Brady being his usual all about my passing stats check down machine to Fat Lenny instead of running the ball won Manu the game fairly easily in the end.
Inb4 Jelani Woods scores 30 tomorrow

congrats manureid on the championship win!
Rebuild required for me next year...
Cheers mate. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I had the squad to run the table. Just me and Miami Dolphins!!! Was my lowest score in the Final by a mile (admittedly still had 3 decent scoring players in game), so got a bit lucky in that sense. However had the highest scoring team by a reasonable margin for the season so pretty chuffed with that.

Back