Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah i am part vampire

Serious thou i do a lot of graveyard shifts for work and do alot of posting from work

Vampires, graveyards...he still might be onto something 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt give you enough time to do the ole switch-a-roo like Shiny and Constantgin used, thats a shame! :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I noticed those pick changes earlier in the draft, is fleaflicker the only platform that enables that ? No issue with it, pity I have got such a quick drafter after me 😜
Was getting pressured at work and just took my pick instead of taking a few deep breaths, coming back 30 minutes later and taking Woods 😅

Yeah I noticed those pick changes earlier in the draft, is fleaflicker the only platform that enables that ? No issue with it, pity I have got such a quick drafter after me 😜
Was getting pressured at work and just took my pick instead of taking a few deep breaths, coming back 30 minutes later and taking Woods 😅

My roster is maxed out on TEs so cant take one even if I want to, but yes, id probably have taken Woods also if I wasn't.

My roster is maxed out on TEs so cant take one even if I want to, but yes, id probably have taken Woods also if I wasn't.
My biggest weakness in this league, the TE second position. Kelce holding down one spot but that second one is a killer for me. Think I had Jimmy Graham and damn Rudolph switching between their miserable scores last season just to fill the second spot requirement. Looks like doing the same this season with a different spud.

My biggest weakness in this league, the TE second position. Kelce holding down one spot but that second one is a killer for me. Think I had Jimmy Graham and damn Rudolph switching between their miserable scores last season just to fill the second spot requirement. Looks like doing the same this season with a different spud.
I have 4 top gun TEs.....

Kanye West Smile GIF

Might have been a bit hasty cutting Ridley, I didn't know he is IR eligible - maybe worth holding for a whole year on IR. I have other dudes who are suspended for 6 weeks and they aren't IR eligible, hmmm

Might have been a bit hasty cutting Ridley, I didn't know he is IR eligible - maybe worth holding for a whole year on IR. I have other dudes who are suspended for 6 weeks and they aren't IR eligible, hmmm

For where my team is at I think he was worth the stash either way.

Hopkins has the IR eligible label when I hover over?

To be honest I don't think it was a setting i recall looking into....if I had I probably would have made suspended players not eligible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back