Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonyan not IR eligible (need to drop a TE if you want to keep him as you already have 4 which is the maximum allowed) , Need to add a kicker and a linebacker to meet position minimums.

Tonyan not IR eligible (need to drop a TE if you want to keep him as you already have 4 which is the maximum allowed) , Need to add a kicker and a linebacker to meet position minimums.
Have dropped Tonyan, can't do anything about the rest as player acquisition now locked until Wednesday.
Happy to forfeit if that is what the rules say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried three times to make waiver claims and none are going through.
Says your squad is fine now..sometimes I dont click "ok" twice on fleaflicker when it comes to trade and waivers, need to confirm a move and hit "ok" a second time on the screen it takes you to after the first one. Maybe thats it? Its always notified me why a move didnt go thru when its been positional limits or IR related in the past.

Says your squad is fine now..sometimes I dont click "ok" twice on fleaflicker when it comes to trade and waivers, need to confirm a move and hit "ok" a second time on the screen it takes you to after the first one. Maybe thats it? Its always notified me why a move didnt go thru when its been positional limits or IR related in the past.
This happened to me as well. Missed that extra “ok”

No one ever notifies me about anything.
Ever.

Tony Modra still plays full forward for Freo, right?

Not used to having a losing record in this league, think my team is just getting old unfortunately. Need some quality youth to refresh. Have missed on far too many picks the past two years. Mims and Rondale Moore as first round picks in 2020 and 2021 is tragic drafting.

Not used to having a losing record in this league, think my team is just getting old unfortunately. Need some quality youth to refresh. Have missed on far too many picks the past two years. Mims and Rondale Moore as first round picks in 2020 and 2021 is tragic drafting.
You have a lot of outs. Evans plays (and you pick Herbert over Mckissic) you are 2-1. Just one of those weeks.

You have a lot of outs. Evans plays (and you pick Herbert over Mckissic) you are 2-1. Just one of those weeks.

I own Herbert in 6 of my 7 agues coz I really rate the guy, tried trading for him in the only league I dont have him (omega) this offseason too and was knocked back...didnt start him in a single league this week unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back