Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

3 players straight to IR in week 1. Awesome. Adds to the 4 I already had. The Curse is in full effect this year.

Shame there is only two IR slots.

Lazy 320 point playing effectively two men short ; Sutton and Evans( being ejected on the first drive of the game) . Life is grand.

Lazy 320 point playing effectively two men short ; Sutton and Evans( being ejected on the first drive of the game) . Life is grand.

Did you notice your head wobbling when you typed this out?

Helfy lost by 0.2 to Dixie...well done

Is it just me or are waivers not open to anyone? Do they open tomorrow or something? J Shuttlesworth
I don't know but with basically 10 players now out/IR'd I sure hope I can add some bodies that at worst are at the stadium game day.

I don't know but with basically 10 players now out/IR'd I sure hope I can add some bodies that at worst are at the stadium game day.

Yea they all say locked to me, pretty sure they are usually back open to enter claims last night and processed tonight from memory from past seasons.

Yea they all say locked to me, pretty sure they are usually back open to enter claims last night and processed tonight from memory from past seasons.
You need to get your claim in for Marcus Maye!

You need to get your claim in for Marcus Maye!

Of course. He's going to be a beast playing the Jamal Adams role in Greg Williams D this year. Didn't realise they'd use him as the strong safety til this week.

I'm sure someone would have beaten me to it tho since I'm 12th in line , but I would have still put it in.

I'm adding him anywhere he's available.

Ok so what the * happened with waivers?

I couldn't even place a waiver claim coz all the players were showing up locked for me yesterday. Now I see a s**t tone have been processed.

Ok so what the fu** happened with waivers?

I couldn't even place a waiver claim coz all the players were showing up locked for me yesterday. Now I see a sh*t tone have been processed.

You need to either get them in before Wednesday, which is the day they are 'processed' and all are locked, until Thursday as they become first come first served until games kick off.

No settings have been changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to either get them in before Wednesday, which is the day they are 'processed' and all are locked, until Thursday as they become first come first served until games kick off.

Ok, I can't remember that being the case in the past but fair enough. All good.

TEs don't matter, remember.

Also Mr Unliiiimited had 5 TDs and Dak still out paced him.

Was Patrick Laird a waiver claim misclick? If not please explain why

Same routine as past years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back