Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Lamar's game today enough to drive J Shuttlesworth to the trading block

Hah not necessarily.

I've given it a few weeks to see how Kyler with Nuk looks and that appears to indeed be the way forward.

No doubt though if I do it Kyler will go down and Llama will find his groove again.

Hah not necessarily.

I've given it a few weeks to see how Kyler with Nuk looks and that appears to indeed be the way forward.

No doubt though if I do it Kyler will go down and Llama will find his groove again.

Should email fleaflicker and ask if they can put him in his actual position at RB.

Should email fleaflicker and ask if they can put him in his actual position at RB.

He will probably throw 5 against Football Team this week and Ingram will be 'Big Trussing' all over social media again.

Kelley and Miller available for a second round pick if anyone is in need of a RB or WR.

Julio available for a first with a 3rd coming back your way also.

Edit: Singletary for a second also.

Last edited:
Found someone with worse TEs that me, Shuttlesworth, very lucky to sneak by with a win playing against him coz he played a man down.

It's funny how stuff like that works out, I can never beat BGT, you can never beat me.

Someone do me a solid in the playoffs please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am trying to work out why so often when I play Donald he gets Zero, and when I put him on the bench he shows up with sacks/fumbles etc. Is uncanny.

Gotta ride the good with the bad. He's one of those players that's a must start very week because of the ability to go mental out of nowhere or off the back of numerous quiet weeks.

What is the setup for this week? Seems funky. I dont even play anyone.

As you and BpG are technically the 1&2 seeds of the consolation bowl you have the same week 1 bye as they do.

Follows the same structure as the Playoffs.

Not the best year to be picking early in one qb league given it basically one of the better qb and oline classes in a while and not much else.

Just off the top of my head, I think this is the first time in league history that the top 4 seeds have played off in the preliminary finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back