Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if fuey could have picked up a D player to fill that blank spot for some extra points. Rogers on the bench probably the right call given the respective matchups, but boy oh boy! And McLaurin donut a killer. Some decent playoff scores. Sadly I am on the end of a whopper.

I fn swear I fixed that on Sunday night, very lucky to get through, but I swear I fixed it. Either way, a little luck is needed sometimes...

I fn swear I fixed that on Sunday night, very lucky to get through, but I swear I fixed it. Either way, a little luck is needed sometimes...
I had the 3rd highest score for the week, and got flogged. Luck hey.

Im not giving up here yet, Chandler Jones was given a sack/fumble during the third quarter when neither was the case.

The ball was out of Stafford's hands before being hit. Pretty sure the the third down was from the spot of the previous down.

Adjustments please

I had the 3rd highest score for the week, and got flogged. Luck hey.
That’s tough. I had luck on my side this week. After being the #1, 1, 2, 1 scorer the previous four weeks I was down at 10 this week on my bye. Boys just resting up for a big couple weeks.

That’s tough. I had luck on my side this week. After being the #1, 1, 2, 1 scorer the previous four weeks I was down at 10 this week on my bye. Boys just resting up for a big couple weeks.
Timing is everything

Yeah, will take a look at it all soon if most are wanting to go around again :purpleheart:

Might be another couple of weeks.

Last edited:
probably cant handle not being GM on second thoughts :p

We can do it together.

eric cartman song GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back