Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

campaigner I'm driving right now, so it's only second dinner...
Betcha each had seven courses, including chips for entrees, chips 🍟 with gravy for first mains, and chips 🍟 in coke as the soup.

Bgt such an autodrafting considerate league mate. 👍

fuey sorry to interrupt your 3rd dinner of the evening but you're up.
That explains why everytime I click Draft I get an almost immediate notification that bgt has drafted.

Betcha each had seven courses, including chips for entrees, chips 🍟 with gravy for first mains, and chips 🍟 in coke as the soup.

A11dAtP0w3R reading this post..... #fitspo

n03WI8b.jpg

How many times do you plan on reusing the same image stating that's me in the photo when I've told you, I wear my Panthers helmet when I go to gym, it's not me.

I thought imadodgyumpire confiscated it though?

I thought imadodgyumpire confiscated it though?

I'm more of a Panther fan than him. Been pretty silent since cam was released dont you think?

He'll be back bandwagonning soon though once he sees that Rhule and Tepper know what they are doing. ;)

Raider nation......😂

Was he in that infamous game against the Redskins when the O Line didnt block so Carr got hit after he didn't come out and back them up on the kneeling stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he in that infamous game against the Redskins when the O Line didnt block so Carr got hit after he didn't come out and back them up on the kneeling stuff?

Dont know, just remember this beautiful raider infighting in the parking lot of all places. 😂

Sounds like something out of The Longest Yard/Any Given Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back