Fantasy Fleaflicker BigFooty Bowl 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah looking close in Semi #1, depend how J.Peppers goes in current game, 20 points again this week and you should be right?
Think I get through Semi #2 into the final.

Didn't even realize I had Peppers playing. #fantasypro.

Thought I was done. Apologies fuey

Got too cute picking up and starting Peppers, those previous 3 20+ point weeks blinded me , should have just started Adams instead...

Fuey now in the box seat needing 27...need to hope Dionte has one of his "maybe s**t" weeks...

Got too cute picking up and starting Peppers, those previous 3 20+ point weeks blinded me , should have just started Adams instead...

Fuey now in the box seat needing 27...need to hope Dionte has one of his "maybe sh*t" weeks...

Nah, I reckon you're still fave here.

I need both Watt and Johnson to score above their 2020 average, maybe favours me cos they play the bungles...

Nah, I reckon you're still fave here.

I need both Watt and Johnson to score above their 2020 average, maybe favours me cos they play the bungles...

Watt will probably get three or four sacks with the Bengals s**t qb needing to throw the ball in the second half. :(

Well that td seals it. 0/3 in fantasy premlims this week :(

Good luck next week fufu

Bad luck dude, really could've gone either way.

I've been knocking on the door the last couple of year, finally had a bit of luck to get in!

Stupid me got the notification McLaurin was out last night and forgot to change him out!

Thankfully Big Ben isn't having a great game so far to hopefully negate this...

And literally as I type this, a notification:

Touchdown! Ben Roethlisberger has throw a TD pass!

At least it was to Diontae Johnson...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a miracle out of Zac Moss tomorrow.. not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, I reckon he'll need a TD. Not 100% confident, but I think I may just have enough!

Thanks 'tae, and thanks A11dAtP0w3R for trading him to me when he wasn't so good!

Moss hasn't got those kind of points since week 9, so I reckon it's a smallish miracle??

Hadn't been fit, had 10.7 points last week vs Denver. No miracle, sorry . :p

There will be a Hawthorn line in the sand game when we meet early next year mate. Getting pretty sick of it.

Fisticuffs are coming your way big time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back