Fletcher Gone!!

freo_fan

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2000
WA, australia
Other Teams
FREMANTLE OF COURSE!
Originally posted by jod23
What a slap in a face. I think he will enter the draft as says he wants to continue playing, i hope the Eagles dont pick him up.

I agree, Fletcher had the experience that we needed and now its gone! Grrrrrr! Dockers admin, you make me angry sometimes:(

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
Re: Re: Fletcher Gone!!

Originally posted by freo_fan

I agree, Fletcher had the experience that we needed and now its gone! Grrrrrr! Dockers admin, you make me angry sometimes:(

yeah instead of getting rid of players they need to get rid of half the admin
and may look like goodbye heath black hello lockyer or another pies player

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
All I will say is I reckon Freo got rid of the wrong captain! I heard Fletcher averaged 28 touches per game in his last 10 games of the year

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
Originally posted by GoEagles
All I will say is I reckon Freo got rid of the wrong captain! I heard Fletcher averaged 28 touches per game in his last 10 games of the year

yeah u r rite they got rid of the wrong captain we need to get rid of the badder players before getting rid of the good players

kuepper

Club Legend
May 21, 2001
Bootown.
AFL Club
Fremantle
the big picture!

I have to disagree very very strongly - I think the administration showed courage, and intelligence when making the desicion.

Freo has too many in and under players - and too many 'slow and short' midfielders - out of Cook, Bell and Hasleby, F;etcher - which one has to go?

I mean honestly we cant carry all 4 defensively, which is why in the last quarters, the taller, quicker middfields wwere ccutting us up - hence one has to go - and the other 3 all have at least 8 seasons ahead of them, and one does not.

For mine, thuis gives me great heart that the club will make the correct, and strong desicions regarding the list - and names, or record will count for naught when they reuild the squad - so instead of bagging the admin or the club - try and think of the big picture, as it is the hardsh desicions now, that will bear the fruit of a quality side in the years ahead!

Back