Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW what was in the cargo hold could not be allowed to fall in 'other hands' so it was not rerouted to steal but to prevent.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Again it would be much easier to intercept that cargo before it got to the airport and seizeiy if that really was the motive.

In any case plenty of wreckage from the aircraft has been recovered from the shores of the western Indian ocean plus satellite transmissions from the aircraft placing it somewhere in the southern indian ocean.

I bet next up we will hear the Russians hid the aircraft somewhere in Kazakhstan conspiracy theory regurgitated in the near future.

Again it would be much easier to intercept that cargo before it got to the airport and seizeiy if that really was the motive.

In any case plenty of wreckage from the aircraft has been recovered from the shores of the western Indian ocean plus satellite transmissions from the aircraft placing it somewhere in the southern indian ocean.

I bet next up we will hear the Russians hid the aircraft somewhere in Kazakhstan conspiracy theory regurgitated in the near future.
So they keep telling us on the MSM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well according to my neighbour, he reckons the flight passengers are all locked up in a secret underground base on the hainan island......everyone still alive.

Flight MH370 WSPR analysis:

I encourage everyone to give this a good read. WSPR (weak signal propagation reporter) is a network of long distance amateur radio waves that automatically report when they have been broken by something. ie a plane flying through it.

Richard Godfrey has utilised WSPR signals that pass through the southern indian ocean on the night/morning of the disappearnce and then cross referenced this with satellite pings and also engine performance data sent automatically to rolls royce.

To test the theory Godfrey was given a random commercial flight's take off time and initial heading. He was able to almost completely reconstruct the actual flight path just by using WSPR.

The predicted end point is close to the already searched areas but not actually thoroughly searched yet. Godfrey claims accuracy is within 18nm.

Surely this would be worthy of a search of 50 square NM at least centered around Godfrey's predicted impact point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back