Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. There was a docu-series on UK tv recently which included discussion of this analysis.
I only caught parts of it, but he seemed very confident about it.

How far from the already searched areas is the proposed crash location?

It's right at the very end of the general search area first identified. But not part of the area actually searched yet.

netflix is promoting a new series. so many theories out there.
I hadn't realised a jurno had gone missing.

really crazy he headed to the Indian ocean, why not the pacific?

netflix is promoting a new series. so many theories out there.
I hadn't realised a jurno had gone missing.

really crazy he headed to the Indian ocean, why not the pacific?

With the new search base off WSPR data I reckon Ocean Infinity will find it.

Indian Ocean makes sense if the suicide theory is true. Far less traffic and islands compared to the pacific.

If we didn't have the Inmarsat pings there literally would have been no idea about where the plane went down until debris was found in 2015 on Reunion.

I I'd love it if this guy was hosting
View attachment 1622292
But then the plane would have made it back safely if Robert Stack were involved

GIF by Giphy QA

Netflix..
1/ Hijacked, it went north and the Russian's have it!
2/ it stayed in the south china sea and the US shot it down
3/ Hijacked, it went south and either overshot the search area or doubled back?
Netflix covered most of the theories then?

It is a bad week to stop sniffing Glue

Netflix..
1/ Hijacked, it went north and the Russian's have it!
2/ it stayed in the south china sea and the US shot it down
3/ Hijacked, it went south and either overshot the search area or doubled back?
Netflix covered most of the theories then?

It is a bad week to stop sniffing Glue

Yeah show was a shocker.

The intercept scenario is laughable.

Some seriously skeevy characters in that doco. That French journo was repugnant. Chortling and laughing at the “official narrative” then dropping the most unhinged conspiracy theory on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some seriously skeevy characters in that doco. That French journo was repugnant. Chortling and laughing at the “official narrative” then dropping the most unhinged conspiracy theory on us.

Jeff Wise never thought there would be debris found around the Indian ocean to debunk his ridiculous "faking BFO data so Russia can steal the plane" theory. Now that there is plenty of evidence (30 pieces of debris found now) that also coincide with drift analysis he is trying to discredit it simply because his theory looks stupid.

Jeff Wise never thought there would be debris found around the Indian ocean to debunk his ridiculous "faking BFO data so Russia can steal the plane" theory. Now that there is plenty of evidence (30 pieces of debris found now) that also coincide with drift analysis he is trying to discredit it simply because his theory looks stupid.
I liked that lady’s low-res unidentifiable blobs that were indisputable proof that the plane is in the South China Sea when pictures of planes were overlaid.

Say the plane is found on the next search.

What happens if the blackbox data is unreadable? While it is solid state it has been underwater for 9 years now at huge pressure on the bottom of the ocean. AF447 was readable but that was only 2 years old.

Let's say they are unreadable and the plane is recovered with remains that have detoriorated over 9 years with unreadable black boxes. It will be difficult to establish what happened unless there's evidence of a large explosion. I doubt an autospy will be able to be carried out on victims after spending 9 years at the bottom of a 3000m deep ocean.

We need to be prepared for the possibility that the plane is recovered but with no real answers. Even if the CVR was working it only records the last 2 hours. It won't have a record of the turnback and subsequent flight over Malaysia.

I found the US theory interesting. I guess the whole show is geared towards it being some sort of cover up, so they push all of those aspects hard. The guy who just rolls up and starts finding debris seems very suspect though.

Not when you look into it. Much of the debris is found by him offering rewards to locals to find it. Not that surprising that someone who decided to spend his whole life looking for debris in the places where it was expected to wash up going off drift analysis ends up actually finding it. And the flaperon found in Reunion was not found by him.

Much, much more debris could/would be found if the Malaysians decided to dedicate a government search to it but they won't because all it does is confirm the aircraft crashed in the SIO. It offers nothing in terms of the investigation.

It seems the only people who are trying to dismiss Blaine Gibson are those who have ridiculous theories that have now been debunked.

Netflix docco slammed

Worth noting that the first officer's mobile phone was detected over Penang (most likely because he forgot to turn it off - I read that it did not log off before leaving KL).

The stupid French journalist cannot explain this away at all plus the absolute total lack of debris in the S China sea following a supposed downing of MH370. Also can't explain debris washing ashore in the SIO and 6 hours of INMARSAT contact.

Incredible her fantasies were even published.

MH370 Debris in Indian Ocean summary:

39 pieces found by 28 different people in over 5 different countries over hundreds of thousands of square kms.

To try and claim that it is all planted is simply delusional.

How much more needs to be found to satisfy Wise? Hundreds of pieces of debris? Considering the aircraft was likely smashed to smithereens there will be thousands of small pieces of debris that could have washed up anywhere around the Indian Ocean.

Playing devils advocate here (and I don’t really believe in any of the far fetched theories) but wouldn’t someone drop a heap of debris in the one spot, knowing the ocean currents and where they would likely end up?

I dont have a theory as such, or side on any particular theory

But have a few points That i think are important.

Early on in the saga, an Aussie working on an oil rig reported seeing an aircraft with flames trailing.
I think he mentioned direction of travel. But I can't remember that detail.

After the turn back, the aircraft reportedly changed altitude in an erratic way. I kind of wonder why the pilot made those manoeuvres.
Was the aircraft dropping in or out of autopilot? or was the movement trying to extinguish a fire of some kind. or alternatively the movements trying to disrupt persons in the Cabin?

MH370 according the netflix doco, the aircraft reportedly circled for 20 mins prior to heading south. Why the Wait?

MH170 Reportedly flew parallel to the Australian "Over the Horizon Radar System". Whoever was in charge, were they testing the effectiveness of the system?

They reportedly flew over the Butterworth airbase, ? An Aussie operated base, so why no jets in the air?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back