Competition FLO 2020 Soccer - Announcement and Registrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a big soccer fan anymore, but I wouldn’t mind having a crack at this competition if you’re still accepting team entries?

Yep, anyone who submits a team before the deadline is automatically in.

Just an announcement in relation to away kits, I'll be using the same away kit system as the NAFL this year. Your away kit will be used in every away game UNLESS it causes a clash.

Make sure your away kit is as strong as your home!

Further to that, there is no away kits in the cup competition. Your cup kit will be used for every game regardless of clashes.

One week left to get entries in for this one! I have a few entries so far but the more the merrier. Qualifying will only take place if I get more than 16 entries, happy to go ahead with the league with whatever number we get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got until the end of the weekend to get those entries in! Don't forget you can do a bonus cup side if you choose.

Thanks for all the submissions! I'll be getting round 1 up late tonight, so feel free to continue to submit until then of you have some late inspiration! At this stage we won't have qualifying and everyone will qualify for the league.

giphy.gif

I'm just putting everything together, the first round is likely to be up tomorrow. Still accepting cup entries!

I'm almost ready to go, just waiting on a couple of fixed up entries before we can kick off.

I'll still accept new teams until round 1 goes up, basically, even if it's just a single kit for the cup, so feel free to continue to submit! At the moment I have 13 teams in the league and 3 extra cup sides.

Just a couple of reminders for this season:

Scoring will be goals as opposed to votes as per previous FLO competitions, with 1 goal awarded for every 4 votes. That means a score of 11-8 is a 2-2 draw.

Don't forget about the transfer windows which allow you to completely rework and resubmit your entry apart from your team name (similar to the MSFL rule). The preseason window will stay open until the end of round 2, and there will be a midseason window at about round 7, prior to the cup quarter finals.

Just a couple of reminders for this season:

Scoring will be goals as opposed to votes as per previous FLO competitions, with 1 goal awarded for every 4 votes. That means a score of 11-8 is a 2-2 draw.

Don't forget about the transfer windows which allow you to completely rework and resubmit your entry apart from your team name (similar to the MSFL rule). The preseason window will stay open until the end of round 2, and there will be a midseason window at about round 7, prior to the cup quarter finals.

4155905-giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back