Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
^ I don't actually go for North.
BANNER.jpg

Heeeeerrrreee we gooooooooooo

FLO 2023

This season we'll have a 10 team league comp who will play each other once in a single round robin. The top 6 teams will play finals.

A reminder that there are 5 votes per goal, which means 10-9 is a 2-1 win, but 10-14 is 2-2.

We'll also have a cup competition, which will kick off alongside round 3.

Don't forget the transfer windows! You can resubmit now until I post round 2, and then there'll be another period that opens in round 6 and closes when I post round 8, which will coincide with the cup quarter finals.

FIXTURE.jpg

Last edited:

Sunshine Coast (9 votes) and Wellington (10 votes) should be equal 5th on 1 draw each.
Yea, and Coffs (13 votes) and Lalor (6 votes) is 3-1? I may be reading a few of the scores wrong but I think the for and against is a bit off. Similarly, TTG scored a goal (4 votes) but didn't get anything 'for'.

Yep I forgot to update it in this thread, which I will do now but it's actually 1 goal per 5 votes. Sorry for the confusion

The table is still wrong even with that, as Wellington have played 0 games for 1 win. Plus shouldn't a team winning have a positive percentage? Actually why are we having a percentage in a soccer comp? Shouldn't it just be points.

The table is still wrong even with that, as Wellington have played 0 games for 1 win. Plus shouldn't a team winning have a positive percentage? Actually why are we having a percentage in a soccer comp? Shouldn't it just be points.
The percentage was just going off the percentage of votes. I'll fix it up in a bit and then I'll make sure to double check it going forward haha

Been heavy on the beers for the long weekend before I remembered I had to upload. Spent an hour staring at the ladder through one eye making sure it was right and I'm still not confident. Let me know if it's wrong and hungover me will fix it up. Cheers. Good job again everyone, great designs throughout the comp! :beercheers:

R2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladder after 4 rounds. You might notice it was wrong before (This is my first time running a comp and it's not going as smooth as I'd like). Everything should be correct now and I'll spend extra time looking over it to make sure its all correct.

TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OPEN AND WILL CLOSE ROUND 8. SEND IN NEW KITS IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT UPDATED!

R4.jpg

Sorry guys I'm not meaning to hold off on FLO, I just literally cannot post. I dunno if anyone else has been experiencing problems with BigFooty but its been like this for me since saturday

I've been having a lot of issues with slow load times as well, wonder whether there is something wider going on

Once again I'm uploading late and once again the ladder was out of wack... and it probably still is. Thank you all for not coming at me with torches and pitch forks. I'm now working two jobs plus trying to buy a house and I've obviously bitten off more than I can chew with taking over FLO. I'll try to be more consistent. 1 more round to go, plus I have to upload the cup games (which in all honesty I completely forgot about). Once again, thank you, and my sincere apologies.

R8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back