Competition FLO Season 2020 HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

We snuck in another one! Surprised no one looked there again
Big ups if you get the reference
View attachment 1034585

Didn’t GTA V do something like this on their version of the Golden Gate Bridge? Or something along those lines idk.

Didn’t GTA V do something like this on their version of the Golden Gate Bridge? Or something along those lines idk.
Close enough, GTA SA, only accessible with a jetpack
gta-easter-eggs.jpg

now that we're done and dusted, I'd like some honest feedback on my designs if anyone would care to have their say cheers View attachment 1038374View attachment 1038375View attachment 1038376

Elite. Would have been a worthy winner.

Presentation and use of the template were elite level, your ability get colours to pop and the overall stylishness of your entries was the best in the comp. I'd absolutely wear one of your shirts.

Where I reckon you probably slipped (only very slightly) behind Denmark and Auckland for me was that they both had really cool unique shirt designs. You had them both covered on presentation for me. Your design improved when you updated your entry at the transfer window, and I don't think any of the teams would have felt aggrieved if they lost to you.

You'll win a major comp before long if you keep producing stuff like this.

Elite. Would have been a worthy winner.

Presentation and use of the template were elite level, your ability get colours to pop and the overall stylishness of your entries was the best in the comp. I'd absolutely wear one of your shirts.

Where I reckon you probably slipped (only very slightly) behind Denmark and Auckland for me was that they both had really cool unique shirt designs. You had them both covered on presentation for me. Your design improved when you updated your entry at the transfer window, and I don't think any of the teams would have felt aggrieved if they lost to you.

You'll win a major comp before long if you keep producing stuff like this.
yeah I absolutely loved the Denmark and Auckland kits. hard to beat them ones. cheers g

Remove this Banner Ad

Back