Floggard spin

Remove this Banner Ad

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
WHEN Brendon Goddard was suspended for belting North Melbourne's Sam Wright recently, he had a heart-to-heart chat with coach Scott Watters.
Goddard was coming across as an angry man; Wright's goading on the day ought not have bothered him so much. With hindsight, he realises he needs to make himself less of a target.

Er, no Martin, it was Floggard who was giving it out all day. Sammy played him tight and hard and Floggard didn't like it.

It was only AFTER Floggard had belted him and we had the game won that Sammy gave him a spray.

Judd, Goddard.. who next will lose their marbles with us and then get their PR team to issue redemption and 'charity hours worked' articles in every form of media?

Maybe Jeremy Howe can smear blood on Atley this week then reflect in 3 weeks how Ats rebounding 15 times off him goaded him into doing it.

Footnote: AFL says - Smearing = good. Playing the ball = bad.

He's icing, not cake.

He needs to be in a good side to have any impact.

If he is tagged he disappears.

Is pretty poor "journalism" from Blake.

I'm believing Goddard in this one, there is a reason Wright has been involved in nearly all of our on field tussles since he's been in the team. He is one cocky bastard and we should all love him for it.

Either way man up floggard!!

I'm believing Goddard in this one, there is a reason Wright has been involved in nearly all of our on field tussles since he's been in the team. He is one cocky bastard and we should all love him for it.

Typical of c***suckers like Goddard though. They love to dish it out, but can't take it when it comes back with interest.

As a player hes talented, but is basically a rich mans Gibbs. Bottom line he's a seagull.

Perfect post.

Lot of love for Sam.

It's bullshit. Sam was under instruction from the coach to play tight but say nothing. He did as he was told, right up until that game sealing goal. Doggard was the one doing all the talking and making a right git of himself too by all accounts.

Just had to watch Sammy's goal, and more specifically his reaction, again. Loved it then, love it now.

808687-goddard.jpg

Just had to watch Sammy's goal, and more specifically his reaction, again. Loved it then, love it now.
What I absolutely loved was that Sammy butchered the ball and it looked like it was heading straight through for a point, you could see the Saints cheer squad half get out of their seats ready to bag him, then the balls helicopters through for a goal.

What I absolutely loved was that Sammy butchered the ball and it looked like it was heading straight through for a point, you could see the Saints cheer squad half get out of their seats ready to bag him, then the balls helicopters through for a goal.

The best worst kick in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably second to Greenwoods matchwinner against the lions.

Lucky Sammy only kicked it 25 metres because if he really put the boot through it, the ball would have come back to him the way it was curving.

Who would believe anything that comes out of St Kilda - Spin City?

They are looking for a partner to play them in NZ on Anzac Day 2013. I hope it's not us. It has disaster written all over it. I would rather agree to play GWS in Kabul or Essendon in Antarctica.

I've got a strong feeling that Sammy would have been in Floggards face even if he missed it, maybe just not quite so emphatically.

It's a toss up as to who has got the worse hair style, as one is going for an attempted comb over style that seems to be the norm these days... only problem is that it should only be attempted by people who have a good head of hair and are not rangas.

The other is going with something that can only be described as a half lego head on top/afro at the back, sorta style.

Mind you, I have a head like a bulldog eating porridge, so I can't really comment.

Sammy has been backing up that cocky side of his game with courageous acts and putting his body over the ball time and time again. Its been great to watch. He refused to get stood over by Goddard and poor old BJ didn't like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back