Remove this Banner Ad

Roobound

Club Legend
North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Aug 16, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I heard he legally changed his name to Brendon Floppard S Gull....any truth to this?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just listening an hour or so ago to the ABC midday show with Nathan Burke and they replayed his whole comments

Discussion about BBB not ‘being a man’...so what is he....and also the staging comments

The point was made that it’s commentary you here in the outer and not in the confines of the ABC Box

Whackity whack

^ another quality contribution to our board.

Genuine question - do North posters ever post on the Essendon board? I wouldn't know because literally I've never visited there. It's funny in a sad way that the usual crew feel the need to post here.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
^ another quality contribution to our board.

Genuine question - do North posters ever post on the Essendon board? I wouldn't know because literally I've never visited there. It's funny in a sad way that the usual crew feel the need to post here.

I can't due to being banned from even seeing it since 2013.

Obviously, my mere presence sends in to cold shivers.

Buncha *****en snowflakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I can't due to being banned from even seeing it since 2013.

Obviously, my mere presence sends in to cold shivers.

Buncha *****en snowflakes.

I wish you could post on our board. You’re hilarious.

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Listened to him on the radio driving home, sounded like he was about to have a bath with a toaster when they were trying to get him to give votes, didn’t think anyone was good enough. If it’s that painful for you to watch the game and give your opinion Floggard, go back to the hole that you crawled out of. You’re severely mistaken if you’re assuming that Melbourne is lusting for your thoughts on things

Aside from Goddard being a bit of a genuine w***er sometimes.....was he actually wrong about brown flopping?

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Aside from Goddard being a bit of a genuine w***er sometimes.....was he actually wrong about brown flopping?
I thought he put some pepper on it, but it always looks like that when someone about to jump is pushed.

The whole 'play like a man' stuff is just pseudo macho s**t from a complete tosser.

I thought he put some pepper on it, but it always looks like that when someone about to jump is pushed.

The whole 'play like a man' stuff is just pseudo macho s**t from a complete tosser.

Course he did..has to add some drama to be relevant, but at the same time flopping is a shithouse act. Deserves to be called out. Would expect the same if an Essendon player

He should be the last person to call people out for staging. It'd be like Barry Hall calling out thugs.

Um no. BJ might very well be Deserving of flog status but a notable flopper he isn’t.

It's the hypocrisy that we're calling. Goddard of all people getting heatedly emotional about someone not "being a man" on the field is the definition of irony.

Plenty of us have expressed our dislike of Brown playing for frees.

It's the hypocrisy that we're calling. Goddard of all people getting heatedly emotional about someone not "being a man" on the field is the definition of irony.

Plenty of us have expressed our dislike of Brown playing for frees.

Play on then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back