Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

I have very much enjoy Floggard getting absolutely dunked on for trying to call Brown a flopper, only for people to kindly remind Floggard of all his many years of actual flopping.

I listen to the radio when at the game.

I had to turn it off. He was excruciating. No feel for the game. It was as if they had miced up a bloke in the stands.

His analysis was trite. At one stage he talked for a minute and finished with, ‘sorry, I’m lost for words now’. His fellow commentators seemed embarrassed too.

I was forced to listen to MMM instead. That’s how bad it was.

Stupid question. Which key forward doesn't bung it on from time to time to get a kick. I'd happily swap any embellishment for him getting the ones he actually deserves, which happen about 6 times every match.

Anyway, you should just stick to critiquing this pathetic soft utensil, who went down like a thai ladyboy when a rover barely bumped in to him:

Junior McKernan lost interest in remonstrating real quick when Jed came in.

Now I await Snakes response and I will just add I am the messenger of this atm

I have a big bag of popcorn. Will just sit back and watch this unfold. Expecting it to be good.

Expecting to see a few decent gifs of flogtard squibbing, pointing, abusing team mates and assaulting pretzels. This will be good.

I listen to the radio when at the game.

I had to turn it off. He was excruciating. No feel for the game. It was as if they had miced up a bloke in the stands.

His analysis was trite. At one stage he talked for a minute and finished with, ‘sorry, I’m lost for words now’. His fellow commentators seemed embarrassed too.

I was forced to listen to MMM instead. That’s how bad it was.

MMM went with the 'low crowd here' about four seconds after I gave them a chance. ABC tried hard but I don't think they can compete with commercial stations. 3AW best of an ordinary lot on the night.

MMM went with the 'low crowd here' about four seconds after I gave them a chance. ABC tried hard but I don't think they can compete with commercial stations. 3AW best of an ordinary lot on the night.
I haven’t listened too much his year. But my general preference is ABC because no stinking ads.
Not sure if he’s still on Auntie, but Stan Alves’ commentary and analysis is excellent. So is his book ‘Sacked Coach’

I don't like the mayo Ben puts on and Im all for men showing emotion, but is this coming from the same bloke who broke down crying being interviewed after his first against the club he was a leader of and walked out of?

Seems like the * way now, supporters or former players have to whinge like bitches against the opposition of the upcoming week just to get over the line.

Of all the games to call Brown out about "staging" as well.

He received 3 frees:

1 was a clear handful of jumper that Talia then proceeded to lie to the umpires face about.
2 Was an arm around the waist with a finger basically in the belly button which Goddard described as "A hand under the armpit".
3 Was the contentious ruck call, which was 50/50 as his opponent pushed him in the chest (wasn't chest to chest as the commentators proclaimed) which isn't a legal ruck tactic.

Goddard should probably not comment on manning up, his kit bag was likely full of skirts.

Last edited:
Goddard's career was the footy equivalent of lying on your arm for twenty minutes then having a pull so it feels like someone else is doing it.

You're still a w***er Brendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard's career was the footy equivalent of lying on your arm for twenty minutes then having a pull so it feels like someone else is doing it.

You're still a w***er Brendon

True story, my cousin played U19s with Shane Warne at St.Kilda and one of Warnies go to party tricks was to stick his arm in an esky till it went numb then have a flog.

True story, my cousin played U19s with Shane Warne at St.Kilda and one of Warnies go to party tricks was to stick his arm in an esky till it went numb then have a flog.
Wait. Party trick means he did it in front of people. Wtf

Brings new meaning to "rolling the arm over".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back