Floggard

Oh so that's why he was awarded life membership at Essendon despite not qualifying under any of the usual measurements
I find it really hard to believe that being a colossal bell end is not one of the usual measurements for life membership of *.

I reckon Floggard has done us a favour. He's been hated by our core players since back at St Kilda when Baby Sammy Wright gave him a serve after he'd been mouthing off all game. They will stick up for Ben.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good bloke my ass
hey.. hey.. plenty of Nrth Flogs are always pressing themselves to be sent to oblivion...

they just have it in their veins and they can't help themselves... flog... golf.. hit and hit again...

trotting up and down the lane...
I hope this post stays up

jx0TjSP.jpg

^thats what you sound like btw. Work on your... Everything. Please.

hey.. hey.. plenty of Nrth Flogs are always pressing themselves to be sent to oblivion...

they just have it in their veins and they can't help themselves... flog... golf.. hit and hit again...

trotting up and down the lane...
This is an English speaking forum - are you lost?

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well how about all of your posters jumping up and down having little temper tantrums about me pointing out facts that dispel the idea that Goddard is hated by the AFL community?
Please who could not dislike an emotionally crippled bloke that wears his insecurities on his sleeve.

He's that annoying drunk at a party that annoyes you and continues to through out the night trying to redeem himself and to prove himself as a good bloke but continues to horrify you with his lack of self awareness.

Give him enough rope.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please who could not dislike an emotionally crippled bloke that wears his insecurities on his sleeve.

He's that annoying drunk at a party that annoyes you and continues to through out the night trying to redeem himself and to prove himself as a good bloke but continues to horrify you with his lack of self awareness.

Give him enough rope.

Yep, the "play like a man" comment is telling.

Put him and Emma Kearney twenty metres apart and Chuck a footy between them, and I know who I'm backing to hit the contest harder.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, the "play like a man" comment is telling.

Put him and Emma Kearney twenty metres apart and Chuck a footy between them, and I know who I'm backing to hit the contest harder.
How does that level of immaturity get a media gig?
I'm not offended by the level of PC, but more so coming from literally the biggest sook to play the game.

How does that level of immaturity get a media gig?
I'm not offended by the level of PC, but more so coming from literally the biggest sook to play the game.

But the PC element also indicates his unfitness to commentate.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, so much hatred in here. All I did was point out a few facts for you guys. Why do you all get so triggered by that?
Let’s be honest no one cares about your opinions, the contrived ignorance you show by still supporting that s**t stain of an organisation means you are probably akin to flat earther.

Let’s be honest no one cares about your opinions, the contrived ignorance you show by still supporting that s**t stain of an organisation means you are probably akin to flat earther.
Those things I posted weren't opinions, they were cold hard facts. And for people who don't care about it, why have all of you gotten so angry about it?

I thought Scott defended Brown really well in the media. His line that media was very much allowed their opinion on footy and not personal integrity especially by a bloke who has been retired for 4 games was a good one.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Those things I posted weren't opinions, they were cold hard facts. And for people who don't care about it, why have all of you gotten so angry about it?

Goddard is a floating turd in the great punch bowl of football culture.

Bullshit, you stated two facts and drew inferences from them. The Madden-whatever award, which no-one had even heard of before you brought it up, does not indicate he is widely respected. That's just your small-minded spin. He is not widely respected in the AFL community, indeed he is reviled by large sections of it.

Bullshit, you stated two facts and drew inferences from them. The Madden-whatever award, which no-one had even heard of before you brought it up, does not indicate he is widely respected. That's just your small-minded spin. He is not widely respected in the AFL community, indeed he is reviled by large sections of it.
Just because you guys hate him doesn't mean he isn't widely respected. I stated two facts that prove the statement I was quoting was false. You guys are the only ones who have spun anything, as proven by this very post. It's like me saying that Luke Hodge isn't widely respected in the AFL community because I don't like his former club. If I said that on the Essendon board I would be called out on it, and rightly so, because it's bullshit.

Just because you hadn't heard of the award doesn't mean s**t. It's an award voted on by the entire playing body. He won it ahead of Cyril and Bernie Vince amongst others, but please do tell how Cyril isn't widely respected in the AFL community.

Just because you guys hate him doesn't mean he isn't widely respected. I stated two facts that prove the statement I was quoting was false. You guys are the only ones who have spun anything, as proven by this very post. It's like me saying that Luke Hodge isn't widely respected in the AFL community because I don't like his former club. If I said that on the Essendon board I would be called out on it, and rightly so, because it's bullshit.

Just because you hadn't heard of the award doesn't mean s**t. It's an award voted on by the entire playing body. He won it ahead of Cyril and Bernie Vince amongst others, but please do tell how Cyril isn't widely respected in the AFL community.

Cyril is certainly widely respected, as is Hodge, but Goddard isn't and it's not just North supporters. Just because you assert something, fogdog, doesn't make it right.

Cyril is certainly widely respected, as is Hodge, but Goddard isn't and it's not just North supporters. Just because you assert something, fogdog, doesn't make it right.
So if Cyril is widely respected, and Goddard isn't, why didn't he win the award? It's either you're wrong about Goddard or wrong about Cyril. See, the difference between my assertion and yours is I have facts to back up my claim, you have the hatred of his club to back up yours.

So if Cyril is widely respected, and Goddard isn't, why didn't he win the award? It's either you're wrong about Goddard or wrong about Cyril. See, the difference between my assertion and yours is I have facts to back up my claim, you have the hatred of his club to back up yours.

You clown. The award was a subjective decision by a small number of people.

Do you really think Goddard would have won it over Cyril if it was put out to a vote by all AFL supporters? As if. Cyril in a landslide, Vince second.

All your bullshit about facts falls over when it's clear that you're misinterpreting them.

Back