Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate. He was like 'argh my pelvis! It hurts so bad! I can't possibly play!' and the doctors were like 'this man is srsly injured and shouldn't play!' but the club was like 'hey fu** you guys buddy! This man is contracted to play footy and play footy he will! Now get out there you lazy cry baby!'

Your right its never Essendon's fault. Drugs, Daniher leaving, Fantasy leaving etcetera.

Yes mate. He was like 'argh my pelvis! It hurts so bad! I can't possibly play!' and the doctors were like 'this man is srsly injured and shouldn't play!' but the club was like 'hey fu** you guys buddy! This man is contracted to play footy and play footy he will! Now get out there you lazy cry baby!'

It probably was something like that given you broke the rules - I mean, big surprise - to play him against us.

Yeah I'm not sure why we would've bothered with the 20k against your mob. We were always going to win regardless.

Yeah, you had enough players still benefiting from the doping program out there.

You forgot the bit where the club said ‘we’ll just inject him with some of our secret source’

Is this the old doping program or the new doping program? My tin foil hat doesn't have enough layers to keep up.

No, just the one that saw 34 of your players suspended for a year, you kicked out of the finals, fined millions and pinged draft picks.

The greatest scandal in the history of the sport.

The most shameful act in over 150 years of our game being played.

Committed by the Essendon Football Club.

No, just the one that saw 34 of your players suspended for a year, you kicked out of the finals, fined millions and pinged draft picks.

The greatest scandal in the history of the sport.

The most shameful act in over 150 years of our game being played.

Committed by the Essendon Football Club.
So the same one. Not the new one you reckon we have going when we win a game every now and then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez less than 60 seconds from the flip to the flop. 🤣

Look, I know you're really REALLY stupid, the discussions we had during the doping saga proved that.

But that you can't understand the mild complexity of what I posted above, I mean, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Anyway, back on topic, personal abuse. The last bastion of the person with no point.

Essendon supporter on thread on North board entitled "Floggard"

What did you honestly expect?

Tell though, seriously, you must be considering just chucking the Dons in though hey.

Nah. I'm too stupid to do that.

I would if I were you, because its not getting better any time soon.

The curse you brought down on yourselves with the drug cheating will take generations to lift.

Take what's happened to Melbourne from 1964 on and conservatively quadruple it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back