Conspiracy Theory Fluoride

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting links. But the brain is all about chemical stimulants. When they provide the evidence that fluoride creates a chemical imbalance that becomes detrimental to learning and understanding, I will pay attention. For now it is simply a statement that one group has a higher IQ than another.

Providing an inverse association tells us little in regards to social constraints and educational funding.

Kids in a Sydney private school will, on average, have a higher IQ than kids in a public school in rural areas.
I prefer kids in a Sydney private school will, on average, have a lower IQ than kids in a selective school in rural areas.

Maybe Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany,Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Scotland, Iceland, & Italy feel further justified in not having fluoridation in their countries.
Some of those countries add fluoride to their salt instead of water. There's also a high fluoride content in tea.

Hmmm maybe I'll remind my future wife to drink rainwater while she's pregnant! Couldn't hurt... :think:

There’s a reason why your dentist tells you not to drink fluoride. My children, my wife and I drink filtered or bottled water. I don’t know if fluoride lowers your IQ but it’s pretty obvious that it isn’t good for you. Councils have no right to put fluoride in our water supply all because they heard it had some bogus benefit for our teeth.

This happened 3 years ago now...

I had my sons (9 year old at the time) 6 monthly teeth check up an clean just recently. The dentist was amazed at how good his teeth were. Dialogue went like this:

Dentist: you have got really good strong teeth mate. You must brush your teeth very regularly.

Son: thanks, yes I do

Dentist: that is fantastic

Me: interestingly, he has never used fluoridated toothpaste in his life as wife has been importing toothpaste from the US.

Dentist: Wow, he must drink a lot of water then.

Me: yes he does, but we use a filtration system that eliminates in excess of 98% of fluoride.

With a puzzled look, he knew not to challenge me any further..

I smiled, we paid the bill and left..

————————————————-

The narrative about it helping our teeth, is bullshit, period...

This happened 3 years ago now...

I had my sons (9 year old at the time) 6 monthly teeth check up an clean just recently. The dentist was amazed at how good his teeth were. Dialogue went like this:

Dentist: you have got really good strong teeth mate. You must brush your teeth very regularly.

Son: thanks, yes I do

Dentist: that is fantastic

Me: interestingly, he has never used fluoridated toothpaste in his life as wife has been importing toothpaste from the US.

Dentist: Wow, he must drink a lot of water then.

Me: yes he does, but we use a filtration system that eliminates in excess of 98% of fluoride.

With a puzzled look, he knew not to challenge me any further..

I smiled, we paid the bill and left..

————————————————-

The narrative about it helping our teeth, is bulls**t, period...

We use a brand called red seal - propolis. I am pretty sure my wife gets it from chemist warehouse. Kids version too.

My wife used to get bleeding gums and the like prior to using it. Has all cleared up since changing to it some years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back