Toast Flying the flag - supporting the Dees through lockdown

If you see any pictures, anyone in your neighbourhood decorating or any great ideas for showing your support, post ‘em!

I’m going to get some corflutes made up and stick them to the outside of my apartment…

WCE 2020

Draftee
Mar 4, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
MFC fantastic win last night!! I'm jumping in the band wagon, my mum is a life long dees supporter and I love watching fast footy after the crap my team served up this year!
It looks like the GF will be in Perth this year and I'd love to take my mum and represent over here. If there are any members who want to connect and help us out with their membership details when "we" make it through it would be much appreciated.
Respect

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If you see any pictures, anyone in your neighbourhood decorating or any great ideas for showing your support, post ‘em!

I’m going to get some corflutes made up and stick them to the outside of my apartment…
Flog near me where I often walk has a massive Victorian mansion with a tower boasting a Geelong flag. I go there special-like most days just to flip the bird. Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?

Flog near me where I often walk has a massive Victorian mansion with a tower boasting a Geelong flag. I go there special-like most days just to flip the bird. Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?
Yes

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Walking to the market today, I spotted this decent effort

627796A0-630B-439D-B8F5-BD506CFDA88C.jpeg

Back