Toast Flying under the radar...SHAUN GRIGG

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember that game forget who it was against, when he took his man on and bombed one from 50 out. When I saw that goal I said to my friend this kid is going to be a star, that was the turning point for Grigg.

Exactly what I thought and did. I think that was against the Swans at the Dome???

Has been one really tearing up the track this pre season and has seemed to added extra physicality to the way he goes about his footy. I reckon this kid might progress faster and more than many think

Yes, but has he been training the house down?

That's what I really wanna know.

Would like to see Grigg in the midfield, but that's impossible with the guns we have in there already. Although he will be very handy rotating through the midfield/wing.

Grigg will be a dead set gun!

He amassed a couple (atleast one) 30 possie games towards the end of last year and just looks so promising. Grigg will improve out of sight this season and the best thing is...............he won't even be one of our top 10 players!
Our depth is going to be geelongesce :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oohhh well, I hope he does turn into a gun. You can never have too many guns in a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is here, can we win. Hope we win, would rather play good games on good grounds.

Grigg is full of potential and will be a long term player for the blues. One thing I think he needs to work on is his kicking... its usually fine from a set kick or running on his own but when he is under pressure he can sometimes really shank them, which could be from the way he drops the ball. In saying that iit is only a minor blight on yet another promising youngster..

2009 bolter will be Shaun Grigg, looks like an AFL player now. When he first came into the side he was a skinny kid still getting use to the speed of the game, last yr he adjusted to the speed of the game and played some very good games. I think 09 will be the year where those good games are the norm and some very special performances will come from Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back