Player Watch Flynn Appleby (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a mega costly player he is. At the moment I loathe you Flynn Appleby, we wrestled back some control and you get beaten without raising a finger in a one one one.l
He was looking at the player, not the ball, because he's scared, because his opponent is 7cm taller than him and weighs 10kgs more than him

MATCH COMMITTEE SHOULD BE ASHAMED

What a mega costly player he is. At the moment I loathe you Flynn Appleby, we wrestled back some control and you get beaten without raising a finger in a one one one.l

Wait, what??? He was lucky he didn’t get pinged for holding his arm.

Should have been Madgen, he's crap too but a better match up

Thinking about the thought process that the panel had in selecting Flynn I’ve come up with this.
Getting late in the season so the forward planning on list management has begun.
Collingwood were very confident in beating GWS given their injury issues and our performance last week.
So, Appleby has been in the system long enough to either have a line drawn through him, or be given more time to develop.
What better game than to make that judgement than a gimmie win?

Delist this fu**head, useless.

To be fair though fu** the match committee for bringing him in and playing him on a tall

Flynn was thrown to the wolves by the selection committee. I was happy for his inclusion but playing him on a tall was not the right match up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about the thought process that the panel had in selecting Flynn I’ve come up with this.
Getting late in the season so the forward planning on list management has begun.
Collingwood were very confident in beating GWS given their injury issues and our performance last week.
So, Appleby has been in the system long enough to either have a line drawn through him, or be given more time to develop.
What better game than to make that judgement than a gimmie win?

I reckon we thought Greene would play forward and were gambling on Maynard playing third tall. Greene went on ball, they played an extra tall forward and created the mismatch.

I felt really sorry for the Crock last week and must've used up all my empathy on him because I've got none for Apples. He does know how to take a man, make body contact and punch a ball away right? Or haven't they got to teaching him that yet? My god that was one of the most pathetically insipid defensive performances I have ever witnessed. It wasn't excusable imo. Apple's was downright putrid in every way. The selection committee made an appalling call. Sharrenberg rotting in the 2's. Joke!

Deer in the headlights game......well done match comittee.

People comparing him to Toovey is disrespectful........he was pathetic.....call a spade a spade if we’re fair dinkum.

Did you guys know Crocker kicked two goals?

People comparing him to Toovey is disrespectful........he was pathetic.....call a spade a spade if we’re fair dinkum.

Did you guys know Crocker kicked two goals?

So this should be his last game for Colllingwood at ANY Level?

So this should be his last game for Colllingwood at ANY Level?

No Dave....but he didn’t deserve a call up so soon when he showed nothing in the VFL.

Not Appleby's fault he was picked when not in form and also not his fault he was played on a much taller and stronger opponent. Dumb decisions, predictable outcome.

Not Appleby's fault he was picked when not in form and also not his fault he was played on a much taller and stronger opponent. Dumb.

Yep. The Selectors had YET another Dumb Move.

Need Changes at the Selection Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back