Current Fmr TV Host Andrew O'Keefe Charged with Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

The list of long term cocaine addicts who keep a lid on their behaviour but become complete maniacs when they're forced to switch to shard because they can't afford the coke anymore is massive. This guy being a prime example.

Who else comes to mind?

Who else comes to mind?

I’m talking more examples I’ve seen in my personal life, blokes earning heaps in business or law for example who can afford a coke addiction when it’s say a gram a day but once their tolerance gets super high and you’re talking about 1000s of bucks a day end up on the shard for the better value for money and longer lasting effect.

But of public figures, off the top of my head - Ben Cousins, Bomber Thompson, the drummer from AC/DC (Also if we are including bigfooty celebrities, our favourite couple Kate Jesaulenko and Trent Croad. Hi Kate and Trennie if you’re reading)

The footage of him in the back of the divy van was something to behold, it was like 3yo loosing their collective shizen in lolly aisle at coles

in fairness, he probably was cracking the shizen because his candy is being taken away from him

I’m talking more examples I’ve seen in my personal life, blokes earning heaps in business or law for example who can afford a coke addiction when it’s say a gram a day but once their tolerance gets super high and you’re talking about 1000s of bucks a day end up on the shard for the better value for money and longer lasting effect.

But of public figures, off the top of my head - Ben Cousins, Bomber Thompson, the drummer from AC/DC (Also if we are including bigfooty celebrities, our favourite couple Kate Jesaulenko and Trent Croad. Hi Kate and Trennie if you’re reading)

Trent on the gear? Nah, no way don't believe you. One of the nicest blokes you will ever meet.

I haven't taken either drug so unsure of the prices and comparable feelings but makes sense.. Apparently there's a Thai girl on twitter that bomber was seeing that is now claiming bomber is still dealing and keeps tagging th police and media in photos etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew has battled mental health for quite some time, so I won't sink the boot in for something that may be related to that

but I will note he was very quick to judge others for just about everything and anything

just how quickly life can turn and we need friends when it does
Why does his mental illness only cause him to assault women? It's not his first rodeo.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why does his mental illness only cause him to assault women? It's not his first rodeo.

Mental health is not an excuse for criminal acts but I do feel the health system has let him down as he's clearly not capable of looking after himself. We need a better integration of health and criminal system and a much much lower tolerance to drugs.

No drug test no start work, no drug test no start car, no drug test no posting on bigfooty or calling ex-partners.

I reckon he has done a lot of other dodgy s**t just not really news worthy. I don't believe it gives him any free pas
Mental health is not an excuse for criminal acts but I do feel the health system has let him down as he's clearly not capable of looking after himself. We need a better integration of health and criminal system and a much much lower tolerance to drugs.

No drug test no start work, no drug test no start car, no drug test no posting on bigfooty or calling ex-partners.

Chief might lose a lot of traffic haha

Back in court next Monday for another try at bail

I dare say this is in the Ben Cousins category where the person and brain will never be the same again

I’ve lived a sheltered life 😮

I learned about it on bigfooty when we were discussing a case. There's also a thing called 'puff and play' which is advertised on fetish dating sites. It's where people can meet up for BDSM sex games through smoking ice or cocaine. In that setting, I imagine a lot could go wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back