Media Focus on Qootball

The Furies appear poised for a bitter election after a supporter group's push to spill the board was meeky rebuffed by Wacky Tiger with a stern warning that disunity would bring more chaos than usual.

The dissident group, Focus on Qootball, has condemned the club as being a complete failure under NaturalDisaster. They said they were committed to Wacky captaining next year but offered no guarantees after that.

2aaa7beb425afc06b7b5e2b11504b91999a5388a

The group led by disgruntled rover _Cayz_ and former premiership player Sterge , have said they want to first know what NaturalDisaster's game plan was because it remained unclear, but consequently they also wanted to force him to change his game plan.

The group has said they wanted to appoint Snow Bunnies benchwarmer and former Furies premiership player RodneyDangerfield to a new chief executive of qootball role but they have yet to speak to him about the position.

The group, which launched their bid in the local Richmond Spud Bar, said they would also speak with former premiership player sante about the role but Rodney remained their priority.

In a press conference later in the day, Wacky launched a strenuous and angry defence of the club's performance and warned disunity would damage the club.

"I don't care, let the run the joint, I'll go on holidays," Wacky said.

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
The Furies appear poised for a bitter election after a supporter group's push to spill the board was meeky rebuffed by Wacky Tiger with a stern warning that disunity would bring more chaos than usual.

The dissident group, Focus on Qootball, has condemned the club as being a complete failure under NaturalDisaster. They said they were committed to Wacky captaining next year but offered no guarantees after that.

The group led by disgruntled rover _Cayz_ and former premiership player Sterge , have said they want to first know what NaturalDisaster's game plan was because it remained unclear, but consequently they also wanted to force him to change his game plan.

The group has said they wanted to appoint Snow Bunnies benchwarmer and former Furies premiership player RodneyDangerfield to a new chief executive of qootball role but they have yet to speak to him about the position.

The group, which launched their bid in the local Richmond Spud Bar, said they would also speak with former premiership player sante about the role but Rodney remained their priority.

In a press conference later in the day, Wacky launched a strenuous and angry defence of the club's performance and warned disunity would damage the club.

I just want to know when the chicken manure event is happening

Please don’t try to remove my focus away from being the leagues leading behind scorer just as I get on a roll.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
its all over the media; this story is breaking

Furies spill: egotistical members, s**t house players call for challenge

A “PROMINENT” group of Furies members, including two s**t house players, is calling for a spill of the club’s board.

Details are scarce this arvo, with the group set to unveil its genitalia and identities by removing their gimp masks and plans today.

It is believed that one of the s**t house players rfctiger74 is part of the challenge, while prominent poster RodneyDangerfield has been linked to today’s event.

Other names being suggested include _Cayz_.

“A new group of prominent Furies Club identities including two s**t house players is calling for a spill of the FF board, declaring it’s high time the focus of the club returns to its core business - drinking piss and winning banter matches,” it states.

The group says it will expose itself in public as well as unveil its “new plan for Qooty at the Fighting Furies” at 2:48am and further details in the flesh at a public toilet.

Furies great Helen Wheels said she doesn’t believe the group is “gunning” for NaturalDisaster, they just have to get him to get his s**t together as all other approaches like a punch to the throat and tinnies at his head have had no effect.

“The captain position of NaturalDisaster rests on the strength of a challenge to the Furies board,” the Furies great Helen Wheels said.

Tigerturbulance a new player to the club stated "I havn't got a F@ck whats going on with these lunatics, your not going to post that are you?"

This is Anfield stated “(The group is) gunning for the captain and my understanding is, the challenge will focus on the Natural Disasters’s failure in his duty to improve the Furies postings and the playing and coaching side of the Furries.

manangatang is on record as saying “the club in good shape but has dropped the ball in areas pertaining to slagging opposition’s, ensuring team sheets are entered without spelling mistakes or errors and just manning up, having said that tho I love them all".

Michaels stated “I’m not surprised a challenge has taken place. When the club falls away as it did at the end of the season and falling well below expectation … fans don’t like to see their side not slagging opponents, being pussies, looking disinterested and not hitting the piss. That type of attitude and perception agitates people, and today is an example of that.”

JackNah_8 has called for “calmness”, and doesn’t think the club is that far off the mark despite disappointing on-field results.

“I don’t know much about it,” Wacky Tiger said on Triple M. “I just think people need to do what they need to do and there are processes to follow.

Sorry, can you please say that slowly in English and make it interesting?
It’s cute when rookies try to be intimidating/funny.

Also, I’m disappointed not to have been approached for the tail of qootball role rfctiger74

and in other news, rfctiger74 has been dropped from the team for accusing us of trying to play copy the Hawks game plan too much.

He was seen hiding behind bushes and poles avoiding the media on his way to the Hippodrome for training.
Lol the club’s gone to s**t since I left.

What’s this training rubbish?

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
and in other news, rfctiger74 has been dropped from the team for accusing us of trying to play copy the Hawks game plan too much.

He was seen hiding behind bushes and poles avoiding the media on his way to the Hippodrome for training.

Here...if you catch him can you give him his goon back? I not want it..it taste like oyster

its all over the media; this story is breaking

Furies spill: egotistical members, s**t house players call for challenge

A “PROMINENT” group of Furies members, including two s**t house players, is calling for a spill of the club’s board.

Details are scarce this arvo, with the group set to unveil its genitalia and identities by removing their gimp masks and plans today.

It is believed that one of the s**t house players rfctiger74 is part of the challenge, while prominent poster RodneyDangerfield has been linked to today’s event.

Other names being suggested include _Cayz_.

“A new group of prominent Furies Club identities including two s**t house players is calling for a spill of the FF board, declaring it’s high time the focus of the club returns to its core business - drinking piss and winning banter matches,” it states.

The group says it will expose itself in public as well as unveil its “new plan for Qooty at the Fighting Furies” at 2:48am and further details in the flesh at a public toilet.

Furies great Helen Wheels said she doesn’t believe the group is “gunning” for NaturalDisaster, they just have to get him to get his s**t together as all other approaches like a punch to the throat and tinnies at his head have had no effect.

“The captain position of NaturalDisaster rests on the strength of a challenge to the Furies board,” the Furies great Helen Wheels said.

Tigerturbulance a new player to the club stated "I havn't got a F@ck whats going on with these lunatics, your not going to post that are you?"

This is Anfield stated “(The group is) gunning for the captain and my understanding is, the challenge will focus on the Natural Disasters’s failure in his duty to improve the Furies postings and the playing and coaching side of the Furries.

manangatang is on record as saying “the club in good shape but has dropped the ball in areas pertaining to slagging opposition’s, ensuring team sheets are entered without spelling mistakes or errors and just manning up, having said that tho I love them all".

Michaels stated “I’m not surprised a challenge has taken place. When the club falls away as it did at the end of the season and falling well below expectation … fans don’t like to see their side not slagging opponents, being pussies, looking disinterested and not hitting the piss. That type of attitude and perception agitates people, and today is an example of that.”

JackNah_8 has called for “calmness”, and doesn’t think the club is that far off the mark despite disappointing on-field results.

“I don’t know much about it,” Wacky Tiger said on Triple M. “I just think people need to do what they need to do and there are processes to follow.

I won the best and fairest and made all sweet FA I think last season? What's a good player?

I am so surprised happy to see you after your 2AM meeting.

rfctiger74 wtf happened?

I won the best and fairest and made all sweet FA I think last season? What's a good player?

good call, you must obviously be the footy credentials of the ticket. Sterge is just the creepy dude with the mo

im reporting your posts for being sexist, racist, and insulting to people with disabilities!!!

That’s a unique way of terming me walking out on the club.

yeah, "walked out"

its like I "handed myself into the authorities", and "cooperated with their investigation"

I am so surprised happy to see you after your 2AM meeting.

rfctiger74 wtf happened?

this dick "drops" me every week

he cant do it however because:

1) I know where he lives

and

2) the replacement would be sterge

Look at these kids try and start a coup.

They have so much to learn, hey BRAB and RU_ ?

Back