Game Day FOF(1) Rnd 11/12 Maroochydore Demons vs Coolangatta Magpies GABBA @ 17:10 AEST- Queens(land) B'day Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

When we first picked up Preuss I suggested opposition team would be fearful, not of our ability but of our players. Something along the lines of introducing them to Mr. May, Mr. Viney, Mr. VdB and Mr. Preuss.
Here they are, all in together. So are we a faux force or can the fearsome four create enough fright factor?

When we first picked up Preuss I suggested opposition team would be fearful, not of our ability but of our players. Something along the lines of introducing them to Mr. May, Mr. Viney, Mr. VdB and Mr. Preuss.
Here they are, all in together. So are we a faux force or can the fearsome four create enough fright factor?
My 6 year old could run faster than these 4 blokes. What do you think a fast Pies team will do to them? I just want to see Preuss run through Adams. I can't see us winning this game, so I just want to see Preuss putting his body to some good use..

Yeah can't see us winning this one either, think the pies will get off to a fast start and will lead the whole way through, much like our last few encounters.

We haven't beaten anyone decent for a long time, and I fear our game plan only dines out on the poorer sides in the comp.

Pies by 26.

I actually like our chances here. Collingwood are not playing at a top 8 level. Stephenson out is pretty big I feel.

If the midfield can click today for Melbourne this should be a win. And if they can come in with a game plan. Like someone to run with Grundy and a defensive forward on Moore.

Not sure about roughhead for the pies. He got hurt in the last fame I thought

Edit to say Roughhead is out that is a big out as well

Well I will be asleep when this is on, but I must say we are melting hard and melting early and I for one applaud it!
Some of this clubs finest wins have come after massive bigfooty melts. post-Sydney 2018, post-St.Kilda 2015.

Loved our chances heading into this, fair to say selection was a goody left footer to my scrotum. Now I'm more hopeful than anything. 100% with the rest of board thinking we get exposed on the outside.

If we get beaten and it's obvious we got spanked in uncontested ball , I might just go into complete meltdown .

Goody,....I

Viney, Brayshaw, Sparrow, Oliver, Harmes, Jones = all inside mids.

McDonald plays ruck last week and now is at CHF. Weidemann is about to explode now Tom will be in the way. Not smart.

We play May and Lever as KPD with Cameron, Mihocek and Reid as their direct opponents to choose from. How can Lever be expected to play his intercepting, zone off role when that forward line can’t have the piss ripped from it?

Pendlebury back is huge. Quality, A grade midfielder. Sidebottom loves a goal so will go forward and look to exploit our defence further. I just don’t like this.

Viney, Brayshaw, Sparrow, Oliver, Harmes, Jones = all inside mids.

McDonald plays ruck last week and now is at CHF. Weidemann is about to explode now Tom will be in the way. Not smart.

We play May and Lever as KPD with Cameron, Mihocek and Reid as their direct opponents to choose from. How can Lever be expected to play his intercepting, zone off role when that forward line can’t have the piss ripped from it?

Pendlebury back is huge. Quality, A grade midfielder. Sidebottom loves a goal so will go forward and look to exploit our defence further. I just don’t like this.

yeah don’t like this , they have lots of big ins. Wish we got them last week ! And no proper Ruck , Grundy could have a huge game but hopefully 4 day rest could hurt him !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Pruessy has a big one and smashes Grundy and Weid kicks five but I fear our glut of inside mids will be to our detriment.
Can see us coming home with wet sails but just missing out in the end, hoping to be proved wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back