Game Day FOF Rd 9/10(90%) Adelaide Crows vs Mount Gambier Demons AO @ 20:10AEST/19:40ACST-Midweek Madness

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
1596544036734.png
1596544095323.png
1596544119130.png

1596543900945.png

1596544231844.png

1596544290850.png

1596544410460.png

Brr Arctic for Adelaide
Insert Witty one liner here.​

Goody’s committed McOcide!

could this be the first Time in AFL/VFL history that two brothers in the same team have been omitted? MFC, setting records and taking names.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Weather for Adelaide tonight will be a balmy 7 degrees, little wind and no rain.

I've given up wondering if there is a certain type of weather we play better in.

Consistently, it's certainly not sun, cloud, rain, night, day, wind, hail or humidity.

Weather for Adelaide tonight will be a balmy 7 degrees, little wind and no rain.

I've given up wondering if there is a certain type of weather we play better in.

Consistently, it's certainly not sun, cloud, rain, night, day, wind, hail or humidity.

Obviously Melbourne play better in the snow.

Goody’s committed McOcide!

could this be the first Time in AFL/VFL history that two brothers in the same team have been omitted? MFC, setting records and taking names.

Surely the Wagners have both been omitted together?

Maybe Oscar and Tom they aren't even the first brothers with the surname McDonald to be dropped by the club in the same week?

Anthony and James McDonald could have potentially been by Daniher some time earlier in James' career.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can only presume we don't expect them to get the ball over half way the entire time, based on the inclusions. Can't wait to see all our medium sized forwards fly for the pack mark in attacking 50, and all our kick outs going 50m out to the left to Gawny, who then floats one 50m down the line.
I have a sick feeling about this match.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I'm strangely excited about today - I should be able to wake up in time for the last 30 minutes

Either we lose and Goodwin gets the sack - nothing builds hope like the promise of a new regime!
OR we win, and we maybe turn the season around - I know, I know

I do feel like this is a moment of truth game (well this and the next 2)

I don't buy that big max is 100% fit every player would say that even if their not. Reckon Jacko might have to play few more minutes in the ruck so that maxy can rest forward. Also, Adelaides outs are very odd, lucky they rested their somewhat dangerous small forwards while Jetta is out and i dunno why they managed mcpherson as he has been the only one in the back half who runs and takes the game on. Still worried but Adelaide making it a lot easier with who they've picked.

Last edited:
I'm strangely excited about today - I should be able to wake up in time for the last 30 minutes

Either we lose and Goodwin gets the sack - nothing builds hope like the promise of a new regime!
OR we win, and we maybe turn the season around - I know, I know

I do feel like this is a moment of truth game (well this and the next 2)

Third option. We win in an ugly scrapfest playing uninspiring footy, get a pass from the media. Goodwin lauds "Outstanding" victory.

Very bad feeling about this one.

Would be really Dees to let Nicks not become the worst rookie coach ever
It’s game day, that’s the only feeling a true Melbourne supporter should have.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think we'll win this, the crows haven't fired a shot and there's no reason to think they will now, they hate themselves even more than we hate ourselves this year

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Will tune in out of morbid curiosity. Will we actually show some sort of response after last week? Will we lose to the worst side in the comp and enter a genuine ‘club in crisis’ situation?

I can’t wait!

For full context - we're not just playing a team that hasn't won a game this season, but a team that is coming off a 4 day break. We've had a extra 2 days rest.

There is absolutely no excuse for flunking this 'test' tonight.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
For full context - we're not just playing a team that hasn't won a game this season, but a team that is coming off a 4 day break. We've had a extra 2 days rest.

There is absolutely no excuse for flunking this 'test' tonight.

Flunk this one and Goody gets it in the neck. We should win by ten goals. Anything less than five would be the equivalent of a loss.

Back