Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
1596022162130.png
1596022191362.png

1596022374271.png

1596022470442.png

1596022582637.png

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to Thursday Night Thunder. My Name Is Tony Schiavone alongside me is Bobby "the Brain" Heenan. Tonight a Historic night will take place when an up and coming mid-carder, the Demon, will take on the Main-Event Superstar the Power. Now lets take it to the ring with our announcers for this evening David Penzer and Pamela Paulshock.

Hey guys, sorry to intrude but just wondering where will Tom McDonald play? Forward whole game?
Might try and get him up the ground more as Weideman and Jackson have worked pretty well up forward structurally. Might get 20-30% time on a wing?
Who knows though. Maybe we'll run with a 3 talls setup so they can spoil each other all game.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Who ever plays on Dixon has a big role to play, I'd bring in Tmac and have him tag Westhoff wherever he goes on the ground. If he goes for a piss he better be shaking it for him

Who ever plays on Dixon has a big role to play, I'd bring in Tmac and have him tag Westhoff wherever he goes on the ground. If he goes for a piss he better be shaking it for him
Nah let Westoff roam free and give him space

That way he has more Melbourne players to turn the ball over too

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Team balance is way off i reckon. I think we will have a lot of difficulty retaining the ball inside 50 and I expect the time in forward half to be heavily skewed to Port.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon we will smash these pricks.

Melksham back in form, Fritsch dirty at his ending last week, McDonald back in after a reality check being left out, Brayshaw copping it in the media, Pickett getting into dangerous positions more frequently with games played and our key defenders looking better as a collective.

Dees by 25.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Feels very weird that we're playing tonight. Can't complain though, was getting annoying waiting until late Sunday for our game to roll around.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I reckon we will smash these pricks.

Melksham back in form, Fritsch dirty at his ending last week, McDonald back in after a reality check being left out, Brayshaw copping it in the media, Pickett getting into dangerous positions more frequently with games played and our key defenders looking better as a collective.

Dees by 25.

omac to kick 3!

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I have literally no idea why I wrote what I did.

I have more faith in Victorians wearing masks than I do in Melbourne winning.

I didnt mean to take the piss I’m just surprised how much omac surprised me!

it’s too early for me so I’m gonna get up at 5 and listen to last quarter ok my run

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
surely wont be surprised by it will you?

so are you saying we will win easy despite sparrow being useless? I’m not going to throw the glass bbq at you but I do wonder what else might be in there

I haven’t had anything since lockdown in March

Might try and get him up the ground more as Weideman and Jackson have worked pretty well up forward structurally. Might get 20-30% time on a wing?
Who knows though. Maybe we'll run with a 3 talls setup so they can spoil each other all game.
Hahah thanks! So I’m at exactly where I started asking the question...Bit of a mystery he is.. has all the capabilities of being very good forward just lost it the last couple years

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty bad record of late against Port from memory, hopefully we can change that a little tonight.

I think we should be winning this, but zero confidence as usual.

As much as Melbourne shits me, been looking forward to this match and it's gotten me through the week, go dees.

Back