Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What crap will Goodwin throw out in the media conference ? Surely it is now obvious he is out of his depth .

Apologies for the intrusion, just some observations. The team has no structure in defence of forward off the ball and while there is lots of talent in the middle the disposal efficiency by foot is woeful.

I'm staggered McDonald is playing forward still, h's been average except for 1 season. Not sure why he's not gone back into defence to partner May. That'd free up Lever to be the genuine 3rd tall and play his must dominant role.

Up forward Wideman coming in has been good, but Fristch is missing. Tomlinson while he was a winger is easily big enough and has a huge tank to be used as a mobile CHF to support. Otherwise what's Preuss doing? Jackson is promising but a massive role for a young kid to play that 2nd tall.

Brayshaw after a sensational season inside gets pushed outside. The balance seems a bit out.

Sorry, I now know it's crap after a loss. I just don't see what Goodwin is doing to try something different.

Apologies for the intrusion, just some observations. The team has no structure in defence of forward off the ball and while there is lots of talent in the middle the disposal efficiency by foot is woeful.

I'm staggered McDonald is playing forward still, h's been average except for 1 season. Not sure why he's not gone back into defence to partner May. That'd free up Lever to be the genuine 3rd tall and play his must dominant role.

Up forward Wideman coming in has been good, but Fristch is missing. Tomlinson while he was a winger is easily big enough and has a huge tank to be used as a mobile CHF to support. Otherwise what's Preuss doing? Jackson is promising but a massive role for a young kid to play that 2nd tall.

Brayshaw after a sensational season inside gets pushed outside. The balance seems a bit out.

Sorry, I now know it's crap after a loss. I just don't see what Goodwin is doing to try something different.
Neither do i .

I’ve missed seeing Omac trailing his opponent and looking forlorn when they take an easy mark in front of him.

owned by an 18 year old kid, and as for Tom wow why do so many supporters want him in the side ? And the commentators are always referring back to 2018.
I’d be happy for a late 3rd round pick for both. Prob asking to much though

Also, I don't think I've ever seen this from a mid whom played the entire game (78%), but Brayshaw had a total Metres Gained of... 78 metres.
7*******8.
Every port player bar one had more impact in this start than Brayshaw.

Again, like the mids who are 50/50 in turning it over every time they touch it, what is the fu(king point of Brayshaw playing if he doesn't actually have any impact on moving the ball FORWARDS??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back