Game Day FOF Rnd 8/9 Maroochydore Demons vs Port Douglas Power GABBA @ 19:50 AEST-Thursday Night Thunder

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why are the press talking us up ? We have done nothing over the last 2 years to even pretend we are a top 8 side . We are a bunch of cowards that can't even fly the flag when it needs to fly . To the team , you ******* insipid bunch of weaklings . * you , and * the coach, what a bunch of pussies you have turned this group into.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I set my alarm for 5:30am for this s**t show but fell right back to sleep. Then I had a dream that I was checking the score on my phone and we were losing 48-0. Thankfully that was just a dream!

I set my alarm for 5:30am for this sh*t show but fell right back to sleep. Then I had a dream that I was checking the score on my phone and we were losing 48-0. Thankfully that was just a dream!

Reminded me of this:

MOVEMENT_MAN

Debutant
Apr 8, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi all, undoubtedly you are all very disappointed and have every right to be be.

There is a sickness that has infested your club, like a disease that needs to be healed.. it is not COVID it is just pure mediocrity.

Until you heal this disease your club will not move forward and if you can't heal it then you must do the humane thing and euthanize it.

You guys deserve better.

Back