News FOF Ticket Watch - Challenge called off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Today at 10.20 (kidding it's 11am) a new group will announce it's ticket for a new board. They will first ask the board to step down, if not they will force an EGM where all positions will be up for grabs. Included in the group are 2 former Premiership players.

This will just do damage and send us backwards. If they do have an EGM they might be in for a surprise and get well beaten in a vote. Most people respect the way Simon Wallace has gone about it, but most people I know don't respect board spills or the Leon Davies of this world.

This will just do damage and send us backwards. If they do have an EGM they might be in for a surprise and get well beaten in a vote. Most people respect the way Simon Wallace has gone about it, but most people I know don't respect board spills or the Leon Davies of this world.
like more backwards than we are already going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really believe Wallace would make a great board member and has done a great job putting it all out there. However keeping things as is will do no good for anybody, interesting times ahead, change is needed

Vote with your feet then. That's the purpose of an EGM.

I was disappointed to read that only 1 board member has been elected by the members.
The rest of them have connections dateing back to Clinton Caseys era.
It's going to be interesting...

This is wrong

We have only one member who was initially voted onto the board. The rest were appointed as replacements, and then faced election if there were more candidates than seats for the cycle of their seat.

For example, we have a number of board members who have been on the board prior to the last egm challenge. As such, at a bare minimum they faced the members and were endorsed by the members at that egm

You members will finally have a chance hopefully to elect a board.

Not have one put together of geriatric lawyers so out of touch with the game it's beyond belief.

Keep an open mind and wait till you hear from these guys on what they want and how they will achieve it. Also the split of professions on there.

It's a more modern thinking group who want us to return to what we are built for, focussing on football and winning.

I'm confident that this group can lead the club to much better times.

Brilliant. Good timing. Nothing players like more than coming to a club that is in turmoil. When would the EGM be? Can't they just contest an election like everybody else?
They can't overthrow the board that way, just run for the spots up for election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back