News FOF Ticket Watch - Challenge called off.

Remove this Banner Ad

What's intriguing is with the usual diatribe from Ben and Peg and Dimma re 70,000 members, debt free ... good luck" that we lost the most number of games in a season in six seasons. So who is bringing the club to the brink with little accountability?
Stability is the core fundamental for sustainable mediocrity.

What's intriguing is with the usual diatribe from Ben and Peg and Dimma re 70,000 members, debt free ... good luck" that we lost the most number of games in a season in six seasons. So who is bringing the club to the brink with little accountability?
certainly not the focus on footy misfits.

It was me, I asked her if she was interested in a sponsorship proposal that would require a small investment. She said it was policy to not invest in anything after they had some money issues with a Nigerian Prince. I replied saying it was a great iniative for our Club and she said there is no our in my.
:D:p:thumbsu:

So, she'll respond to everyone??
try it mate.
Have met her a couple of times now and she is as down to earth as it gets.
If you are polite and respectful, as I know you are in real life, then I don't see why she wouldn't.

I like pumpkin soup with a dollop of fresh sour cream.

No sour cream, but a dash of salt, some chili flakes and load it with pepper. Served with a crusty bread with a heap of butter smashed on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try it mate.
Have met her a couple of times now and she is as down to earth as it gets.
If you are polite and respectful, as I know you are in real life, then I don't see why she wouldn't.
She was invited and turned up to a small tiger event a friend had organised

No sour cream, but a dash of salt, some chili flakes and load it with pepper. Served with a crusty bread with a heap of butter smashed on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not so fond of crusty bread but it can be softened with a dip of the soup. The rest is spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because this challenge failed, that does not mean the current board has done a great job. The point that the club needs to FOCUS on FOOTY rather than claptrap has only been partially addressed by the welcome return of Neil Balme.
I accept the current board has done some good things, particularly with regards finances. But I want new blood on the board. I don't want more of the same s**t we had this year. I am sick of it.
And I don't like feeling I have less ownership than at any time in the 40-odd years I've barracked for Richmond. I'm hoping to still get the opportunity to vote for change.

Just because this challenge failed, that does not mean the current board has done a great job. The point that the club needs to FOCUS on FOOTY rather than claptrap has only been partially addressed by the welcome return of Neil Balme.
I accept the current board has done some good things, particularly with regards finances. But I want new blood on the board. I don't want more of the same s**t we had this year. I am sick of it.
And I don't like feeling I have less ownership than at any time in the 40-odd years I've barracked for Richmond. I'm hoping to still get the opportunity to vote for change.
You can vote at the AGM this year, 3 positions

Exactly, becuase the FoF crew can't get heir act together, it's not an endorsement of gthe current board. We in effect have two lame ducks angling vfor power.

She will respond if it is non abusive and sensible
Ok , but what could she possibly tell us that is different unless it's issues regarding that individual?
Not being a smart arse here. So she's nice as another poster said and this is obvious as she doesn't strike as being a nasty type and I would be surprised and disappointed if we tolerated this .
It would be logical that the president answered to members and shunted rude ones as any person would . Don't see how this helps us though .
I spoke to Jeff a few years ago in Shepparton and he still answers emails from Hawthorn supporters even after retiring from the position. I applaud Peggy for doing this , but it's no great deed and should be expected. This is MO.

The Malvern group want to be represented on the board

The Malvern group, which included Stephen Mandie, Damian Silk and Robert Ralph, remain determined to gain some representation on the board and are now employing more conventional means to achieve that outcome. Fairfax Media expects a further two Richmond directors to stand down over the next month.

That means there will be 5 positions to be voted on I presume

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...richmond-board-challenge-20160921-grlget.html

I like pea and ham soup too. In fact I was travelling in business class recently and was offered pea and ham soup as a meal, but after consuming a few lagers in the lounge beforehand and wearing crisp white shirt, I thought I should opt for the Vietnamese tacos.
I still got my shirt dirty because I was careful with the tacos, but not so careful with the glass of red wine I imbibed in.
#theworldaccordingtobigfooty

It was a good story. Not sure the second telling stood up as well as the original but I'll still give you a like

The Malvern group want to be represented on the board

The Malvern group, which included Stephen Mandie, Damian Silk and Robert Ralph, remain determined to gain some representation on the board and are now employing more conventional means to achieve that outcome. Fairfax Media expects a further two Richmond directors to stand down over the next month.

That means there will be 5 positions to be voted on I presume

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...richmond-board-challenge-20160921-grlget.html
Oops the Essendon apologist may have went too early.
Sounds like a better move going for spots rather than a total takeover.

Oops the Essendon apologist may have went too early.
Sounds like a better move going for spots rather than a total takeover.

Greg Louganis with a triple twisting double somersault.

It is gobsmackingly brilliant how you do this.

However, the so-called Malvern Hotel group has re-emerged with club president Peggy O'Neal expected to meet representatives of that disenchanted body of supporters early next month.

O'Neal, who has received unanimous board support to run for another term, is understood to have spoken in recent days with a spokesman for that group, which first met at the Malvern Hotel in August.

While O'Neal is up for reelection in November she has received the board's nomination leaving director Kerry Ryan the most vulnerable.

Ryan will stand alongside former player Emmett Dunne, who was seconded to the board last month. Already one challenger, lawyer Simon Wallace, has announced his intention to stand.

The Malvern group, which included Stephen Mandie, Damian Silk and Robert Ralph, remain determined to gain some representation on the board and are now employing more conventional means to achieve that outcome.

Fairfax Media expects a further two Richmond directors to stand down over the next month.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl...richmond-board-challenge-20160921-grlget.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back