News FOF Ticket Watch - Challenge called off.

Remove this Banner Ad

What's intriguing is with the usual diatribe from Ben and Peg and Dimma re 70,000 members, debt free ... good luck" that we lost the most number of games in a season in six seasons. So who is bringing the club to the brink with little accountability?

Geez, when I see your posts come up my mind automatically replaces the word "gold" with "bull" . I just can't help it for some reason. Just saying...

didn't she respond to a BF poster who emailed her earlier in the year (forget who it was)
I've had responses from various RFC people in the past. The most accomodating was Miller who would take a bit of effort , obviously while drinking...
But if FOF or the like want to "represent" RFC then they need to accessible , other wise they can get nicked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunne, peggy and Ryan up for reelection (dunne is replacing a guy who was up for vote this year)

Two are standing down possibly. I'm excluding the guy who already has, because dunne has already replaced him
Not having a crack Rf, but I thought you noted Dalton in a post sometime earlier? I know there is a cycle in place...3 a year...does the Board get the option to choose who has to front the members annually as long as they front up at some point in the trimester?

Not having a crack Rf, but I thought you noted Dalton in a post sometime earlier? I know there is a cycle in place...3 a year...does the Board get the option to choose who has to front the members annually as long as they front up at some point in the trimester?

Dalton was my error a few weeks ago. Its def Kerry Ryan

Its usually the three spots that have been three years since being up for vote.

At the very least the board know that their performance has pissed people off to the extent that this even happened.

2016 should never have occured and I hope this has been a wake up call to all of them that more complacency like this will invite more trouble next year. They should take this as a final warning and what they're dishing up is unacceptable.

Patterns repeating throughout the club, huh. The CHF in the VFL waisn't pushing for selection, and we saw the bloke playing in the seniors feeling pretty cosy and not trying too hard.

It's the same with the Board. Even if it's someone that is not a viable option, just forcing a vote at the AGM is a fine thing.

Mediocrity would be better than what we got this year.
But the bank account is fat and, boy, wouldn't some people like to get their hands on it. Just sitting there ...
Not sure you are serious...are you? Are you saying that anybody who wishes to get on the Board that wasn't handpicked by the incumbents are joining actually to filch RFC money?

Not sure you are serious...are you? Are you saying that anybody who wishes to get on the Board that wasn't handpicked by the incumbents are joining actually to filch RFC money?

SunshineTiger is stealing the clubs money!!

Well, that's a possibility, too. People who don't have the club's best interests at heart may very well have had thoughts of greed cross their minds.
But what I'm saying is that now the finances are in good shape, a few people would like to be in charge of a club with those resources already established.
A stable club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back