Game Day FOF2(EB) Rd 16 Maroochydore Demons vs Fraser Island Dockers CS @ 19:10-Shipwrecked on the River Styx

Remove this Banner Ad

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He didn't win sh*t. He got a nomination because every other eligible player was crap.

Nearly! Almost! Just about! Awwwww... here we go! Nope, not this time!

The only thing he actually doesn't miss is giving away a free or falling flat on his face after attempting a mark.
Yeah, small forwards are notoriously at their peak after 11 games. I can't see anyway he improves or becomes more composed in the future. Sook it up about the loss all you want but this is a ******* stupid target.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Goodwin has to go now, we cant afford to wait until his contract is up. We have some good players to build a team around but my god we have so many nothing players. New coach and go hard at finding players that complement the core we have.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
This reminds me of 2016 we had a slim chance of making finals had an embarrassing loss against Carlton then got pumped against Geelong. Sad thing was we were better that quarter and still loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Demon

Senior List
Jun 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is left field but wondering if Hogan regrets leaving us. It has all gone belly up for him in WA. If he stayed maybe a win- win for him and us.

djpaulydemon

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Goodwins message inst getting through. He looks like he is having a panno in the coaches box.

Hatred of the players and the club overall pretty high. We have a culture of quitting on the coach and not have players play for the club.

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
1599476660981.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back