Game Day FOF2(EB) Rnd 17 Melgawn Demons vs GWB(Brisbane) Giants @ Gabba 19:40-2017 Dee ja vu

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania
1599827659945.png

1599827843050.png

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
If we're going to lose I'd rather we get absolutely smacked from the get go. If it goes down to the wire my heart may actually implode.

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just hope the lads get lots of learnings to take away from tonight. In fact here’s one for free - Nev is not a good matchup on Cameron.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Need big games from our senior players; Gawn, Melksham, Jetta, May, Viney.

Gawn especially needs to run Mumford off his feet. Really would like to see him push forward hard on Mumford and take some grabs, kick some goals.

Joel Smith probably gets the role on Greene. Thought Smith was pretty good defensively on Papley against the Swans. He's limited and fumbly but he's very athletic and lays a ripping tackle. Just stick to him like a glove.

Their midfield has been really struggling this year. Time for Oliver/Trac/Viney to return to form. Would like to see Langdon or Kozzie attend some centre bounces for something different. Probably won't happen though.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Love you mate. But never took you to be a buzz kill!

I wish I could get excited and hopeful about this club like some of you but I can't. Me being right about us fuxking everything up constantly is one of my few joys. Never allow myself to dream. This club only believes in shattering them. :(

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wish I could get excited and hopeful about this club like some of you but I can't. Me being right about us fuxking everything up constantly is one of my few joys. Never allow myself to dream. This club only believes in shattering them. :(
I'm hopeful about this club every year.....

...that they will find a new and even more demoralising way to disappoint me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles

Just meant, tha’ll shall not mess with my Friday night buzz!

Love you mate.

I've got a feeling we might do well tonight as well. No idea why just because.
It's called the 'failure effect.' We now have almost nothing to play for and rely completely on other teams for our hopes, so all the pressure has lifted and as a result we perform better. It's like playing a practice match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back