Game Day FOF2(EB) Rnd 17 Melgawn Demons vs GWB(Brisbane) Giants @ Gabba 19:40-2017 Dee ja vu

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Demon

Senior List
Jun 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Goodwin looking animated in the last 10 mins. At last. What a difference it makes playing good young players like Rivers. Stick with them. Don’t let OMac, TMac, either of the Wagners and quite a few others anywhere near this team unless absolutely necessary. We have a great young core group to build on. We just need a top class coaching group to take them forward.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm so happy with the result, but also so annoyed we dropped the last two games, just one and we'd have finals almost sown up.
Probably the most frustrating season I can think of. 2017 was excruciating missing out but at least we played good footy. This season we have scrapped some wins together but boy have blown some. It's literally a few bad patches of footy that has cost us.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Probably the most frustrating season I can think of. 2017 was excruciating missing out but at least we played good footy. This season we have scrapped some wins together but boy have blown some. It's literally a few bad patches of footy that has cost us.
2017 we had some genuinely good wins, this season I can't say we've beaten a really good side in a tough game (including the giants who look lost), we really deserve to finish 9th/8th.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne

2017 was frustrating but we got over it because it was still a step in the right direction and the future looked bright.

This season though? I mean, technically an improvement on 2019 but geez we've still been awful in patches. Who the hell knows what the future holds too.

Consistent efforts like this would be nice for 2021 please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back