FOI documents from WADA on TB4, thymomodulin etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he probably has, yes. But I think he also hides behind lost records, vague statements and deflecting comments.

I also think that it will surely catch up with him one day and he will be totally in the s**t that in my opinion he thoroughly deserves to be in.

The rest - well you're also allowed that opinion. How's your Roos trained coach going?
Ohhh you think, I now see the sum of all your problems mate.

Yeah Clarkson did a great job, Mick Malthouse well not so much....

Ohhh you think, I now see the sum of all your problems mate.

Yeah Clarkson did a great job, Mick Malthouse well not so much....
Ok then. I'll play.

No Dank has not been charged with anything. My opinion only.

As for your words that the drugs should be legal. Are they?

No - but that's what you think. Same thing.

We don't know do we, he hasn't been charged, but he could be still under investigation.
So the answer to your question is, we don't know as yet.

Thanks reptile.

Thats essentially what I am saying here. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's the most important right that we have as citizens, don't throw it away so cheaply.

Alright. I'm going to make this warning once, and once only.

Quit the name calling.

Quit the alias accusations.

Attack the argument, not the person making it.

Been a lot of all three going on recently. Stop it.

Ok then. I'll play.

No Dank has not been charged with anything. My opinion only.

As for your words that the drugs should be legal. Are they?

No - but that's what you think. Same thing.

Play what?

One is my opinion and the other is fact.

Asada and wada are not the judicial system.

He hasn't committed a crime, this is a fact.

Beta 4. Ridiculous that this is banned. Doesn't alter strength or speed or help you kick longer...

Whats next the after game deep tissue massage?

The true agenda here is making taboo the other useful elements of western medicine so the herd (no not James) associate certain immune assisters with negative thoughts.

Keep big pharmas money train from derailing and what better way by the vehicle that is sport and the hold it has on us all...

Think about that for a minute...

As much as I want to, I haven't got time to think about it. I'm too busy with my manifesto on how the grey aliens at the grassy knoll faked the moon landings by dosing us all with a mind control drug hidden in Macca's fries.

Despite your agitation mate, there are no white knights here, I struggle to see the performance enhancing attributes of beta 4 too.

Has Dank gone to jail, did he actually commit a crime?

?????
If it has no performance enhancing attributes, why did they use it and why is it prohibited and why is it touted by its retailers as performance enhancing?

And I will raise you six question marks ??????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You been talking to my missus then?

I wake up in the morning and ask her what I did wrong this time :(
Maybe we should start a support group.
My standard response is " It's your stupid dream, nothing to do with me "
I thought I was the only one.:)

Maybe we should start a support group.
My standard response is " It's your stupid dream, nothing to do with me "
I thought I was the only one.:)
Your automatic response should be: "Sweetheart, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you in a million years, I'm shattered to think you would think that of me". That'll fix her. :D

Play what?

One is my opinion and the other is fact.

Asada and wada are not the judicial system.

He hasn't committed a crime, this is a fact.

Ok a breach of the WADA code is not a criminal act, is he now banned, yep. There is a difference between illegal and prohibited but that has been a blurred line from the EFC club for a long time.

It is not a fact that he hasn't committed a crime only that he hasn't been found guilty of one yet, there is still time for that though.

Ok a breach of the WADA code is not a criminal act, is he now banned, yep. There is a difference between illegal and prohibited but that has been a blurred line from the EFC club for a long time.

It is not a fact that he hasn't committed a crime only that he hasn't been found guilty of one yet, there is still time for that though.

Why don't we stone him once he has. Just my two cents.

If it has no performance enhancing attributes, why did they use it and why is it prohibited and why is it touted by its retailers as performance enhancing?

And I will raise you six question marks ??????

Because that is marketing my friend, it is a claim. Coffee is performance enhancing too,
Smoking is bad for ones health, should we test players for this too?

Red bull gives you wings also??

Just sounds like prohibition to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back