FOI documents from WADA on TB4, thymomodulin etc

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I want to, I haven't got time to think about it. I'm too busy with my manifesto on how the grey aliens at the grassy knoll faked the moon landings by dosing us all with a mind control drug hidden in Macca's fries.
While you are banging on about moon landings I think your van allen radiation belt is a little too tight...

Beta 4. Ridiculous that this is banned. Doesn't alter strength or speed or help you kick longer...

Whats next the after game deep tissue massage?

The true agenda here is making taboo the other useful elements of western medicine so the herd (no not James) associate certain immune assisters with negative thoughts.

Keep big pharmas money train from derailing and what better way by the vehicle that is sport and the hold it has on us all...

Think about that for a minute...
Thought about it....

Realised it was rubbish. Moved on.

Why don't we stone him once he has. Just my two cents.

Harsh, but some, like yourself, might think it is fair, I will wait and see how the health of the players is over the next few years before I pass judgement.

Play what?

One is my opinion and the other is fact.

Asada and wada are not the judicial system.

He hasn't committed a crime, this is a fact.

Incorrect, on the HTB ASADA and WADA are the epitome of a fantastic judicial system and the HTB regulars are the jury who take it upon themselves to draw and quarter all who dare to question them.

They have given up much of their lives in the past 4 years to see justice take it's course, they don't need whistleblowers, positive tests, admittance of guilt, TB4 onsite or even enough TB4 to inject 34 players.

Replace Essendon with the GC and watch the tumbleweeds roll by on the HTB.

Good get. I'll include that when I'm finished the fast food section.

Not a lot of people know this, but Ronald McDonald is a Master Mason of the 18th degree.
Ronald McDonald = Harold Holt.

I thought everyone knew that.

Incorrect, on the HTB ASADA and WADA are the epitome of a fantastic judicial system and the HTB regulars are the jury who take it upon themselves to draw and quarter all who dare to question them.

They have given up much of their lives in the past 4 years to see justice take it's course, they don't need whistleblowers, positive tests, admittance of guilt, TB4 onsite or even enough TB4 to inject 34 players.

A mountain of circumstantial evidence and extremely shady behaviour is sufficient for us in the real world.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Beta 4. Ridiculous that this is banned. Doesn't alter strength or speed or help you kick longer...

Whats next the after game deep tissue massage?

The true agenda here is making taboo the other useful elements of western medicine so the herd (no not James) associate certain immune assisters with negative thoughts.

Keep big pharmas money train from derailing and what better way by the vehicle that is sport and the hold it has on us all...

Think about that for a minute...
I thought about this. I decided that this was tin-foil hat crazy town conspiracy that nobody in their right mind would really consider to be true. Then I realised something. What better way for Big Pharma to paint those that oppose it as crazy than to hire people to go around posting crazy Big Pharma related things.

Keep up the good work. You are doing brilliantly.

You're telling me that this whole time I could have used the "dog ate my homework" excuse and it would have actually worked?!

I thought about this. I decided that this was tin-foil hat crazy town conspiracy that nobody in their right mind would really consider to be true. Then I realised something. What better way for Big Pharma to paint those that oppose it as crazy than to hire people to go around posting crazy Big Pharma related things.

Keep up the good work. You are doing brilliantly.

You just outworked your own conscience, impressive, especially for a dockers supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thymosin was listed on the consent forms
Players were injected as per those consent forms
The only Thymosin it could be is TB4
TB4 is banned

Pretty damn simple

And 4 years later they continue to argue in court, let them argue, bookmark these posts and we can carry on where we left off once the matter has concluded.

You might have missed the CAS decision. The players were found guilty.

I am talking about Dank and his various legal matters, you know the ones you equate with his actions being negligent etc.

The players are victims here, pretty simple.

Lets not engage in sophistry here Jenny, the question is has Dank committed a crime, didn't ask about the players.

Alright. I'm going to make this warning once, and once only.

Quit the name calling.

Quit the alias accusations.

Attack the argument, not the person making it.

Been a lot of all three going on recently. Stop it.

You could ask posters to comply with the rules of logic - particularly the last...

odvIj9i.jpg

Now, where have I seen this before?

Surely you can drop Lindy Chamberlain into the convo soon too, for old times sake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back