chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Same reason I referred to your soap box as a pulpit - Issys old man shares a similar level of tolerance to your good self.
Wait, so let me get what it is you’re actually attempting to say here?
I’m as intolerant, as a hate cult preacher, that only gets his hate cult mindset, because white man missionaries inserted their hate filled cult story into his idealic island life, a rich tapestry of beautiful Southern Pacific cultural history, now stolen and lost, but instead, implant their mythical story from 2000 years ago, from the cave dwelling Middle Easterners, written in the 1600’s, by a bunch of Royally hand selected hate filled historians, that didn’t know we evolved from apes, nor anything about Germ Theory, because why again?
I’m that intolerant guy right?
This soapbox you talk about Kwality, where do I find it?
Because I’ve got a thing or two to ask them about the claims they make, that I’m not too impressed by!

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tootgarook
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1
Wait, so let me get what it is you’re actually attempting to say here?
I’m as intolerant, as a hate cult preacher, that only gets his hate cult mindset, because white man missionaries inserted their hate filled cult story into his idealic island life, a rich tapestry of beautiful Southern Pacific cultural history, now stolen and lost, but instead, implant their mythical story from 2000 years ago, from the cave dwelling Middle Easterners, written in the 1600’s, by a bunch of Royally hand selected hate filled historians, that didn’t know we evolved from apes, nor anything about Germ Theory, because why again?
I’m that intolerant guy right?
This soapbox you talk about Kwality, where do I find it?
Because I’ve got a thing or two to ask them about the claims they make, that I’m not too impressed by!
Absolutely every bit as intolerant as Folau Snr. Mate, a pulpit was my original description & the more you post the more apparent it is that you & tolerance are incompatible.
Where do you find the pulpit, let your fingers do the walking.

Last edited:

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
Are you also all for inciting contempt and ridicule towards those who choose to engage in such beliefs?
I certainly am. Those who embrace the ridiculous deserve ridicule. Because their ridiculous aspect is considered a belief provides no relief from ridicule. I am particularly contemptuous of those who believe there is a world, other than this one for no sustainable reason, and think that should be of some importance to others. Why are you defending loonies?

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Absolutely every bit as intolerant as Folau Snr. Mate, a pulpit was my original description & the more you post the more apparent it is that you & tolerance are incompatible.
Where do you find the pulpit, let your fingers do the walking.
You have no ******* idea whatsoever.
It’s funny watching you jumping through hoops that aren’t there and high fiving yourself to boot.
👍

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You have no ******* idea whatsoever.
It’s funny watching you jumping through hoops that aren’t there and high fiving yourself to boot.
👍
You have to feel sorry for someone like yourself. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be miserable all of the time. I genuinely hope you find peace at some point in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sainteric

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's the same thing, they both dissed the code and their employer but Israel Folau did it in a far more public way to a far greater audience.
Don't agree with that at all. Most of these things are to do with specific actions not a general idea. You can't go out and criticise your employer for being Satan, but you can say in a private capacity that drunks and lefties are going to meet Satan eventually to explain themselves. It's not that hard to make the distinction.

Add to that the cousin was casual, may not have been sacked, and the Catholic church unlike RA is not covered by the various discrimination legislation.

Sainteric

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Josiah probably handed out these on street corners.

This anticatholic vibe never really caught on as it did in the us, but it's catching up
I certainly am. Those who embrace the ridiculous deserve ridicule. Because their ridiculous aspect is considered a belief provides no relief from ridicule. I am particularly contemptuous of those who believe there is a world, other than this one for no sustainable reason, and think that should be of some importance to others. Why are you defending loonies?
Lucky you have the freedom to do that, pity folau doesn't have the right

Opine

Premium Gold
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The only thing you’re inciting with that post is discussion. Should a loony like me engage in discussion with a loony like you?

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
This anticatholic vibe never really caught on as it did in the us, but it's catching up

Lucky you have the freedom to do that, pity folau doesn't have the right
Who stopped him from posting whatever he wanted? He asserted his right to do so, by doing so. Follow the bouncing ball.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
He lost his job because of it, you wouldn't

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
But nobody stopped him from posting his lunacy for all the world to see.

Were I to find myself in need of any defence from you, I'd take advantage of the newly minted euthanasia laws.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
The only thing you’re inciting with that post is discussion. Should a loony like me engage in discussion with a loony like you?
That depends I suppose.
Is a loony (your words) like you, capable of engaging with a in discussion with a loony (your words) with a poster like skilts?
Only you know the answer to that, so why ask us loonies?

Opine

Premium Gold
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
That depends I suppose.
Is a loony (your words) like you, capable of engaging with a in discussion with a loony (your words) with a poster like skilts?
Only you know the answer to that, so why ask us loonies?
To demonstrate that lack of tolerance toward people, rather than issues, leads to a break down in the discourse of those issue/s. Then inviting him to re-engage in discussion on the basis that we can all be, to use his expression,"loonies" in the eyes of another/s.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
He lost his job because of it, you wouldn't

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Ahh, I see, using a non believers profound quote as your own now are we?
He lost his job because he’s an idiot, that needs to be curtailed for the good of all society, not because of what he believes, but because it is a delusional outdated form of hate incitement against a part of our community that only finds its way into our vernacular because of the abramamic tradition.

I’d like to challenge you on your belief?

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
To demonstrate that lack of tolerance toward people, rather than issues, leads to a break down in the discourse of those issue/s. Then inviting him to re-engage in discussion on the basis that we can all be, to use his expression,"loonies" in the eyes of another/s.
Just as I expected Opine, words elude you mate.
If you have anything to give to this conversation, now is the appropriate time?

Sainteric

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ahh, I see, using a non believers profound quote as your own now are we?
He lost his job because he’s an idiot, that needs to be curtailed for the good of all society, not because of what he believes, but because it is a delusional outdated form of hate incitement against a part of our community that only finds its way into our vernacular because of the abramamic tradition.

I’d like to challenge you on your belief?
In your opinion,

I don't discriminate against people because they believe in stupidity that would be 80% of the population. I also try not to descriminate against religious nutters. Voltaire absolutely believed in a supreme being, just not the catholic church , like the Folau clan. The person who I quoted was the daughter of a Canon of St Paul's .

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Lol
fu** me....
Voltaire, really?
To defend your position?
“Whom I quoted”.
Really, the Canon of what exactly, according to “whom”?
In your opinion,

I don't discriminate against people because they believe in stupidity that would be 80% of the population. I also try not to descriminate against religious nutters. Voltaire absolutely believed in a supreme being, just not the catholic church , like the Folau clan. The person who I quoted was the daughter of a Canon of St Paul's .
So you don’t really know, nor understand what you actually believe?
Cool, got it!👍
80%: of what, believe what?, prove it!
“Discriminate” learn your native tongue or I’m done with your obvious inferior intellect.
I really don’t give one flying fu** what Voltaire imagined, I want to know what you believe.
The Catholic Church is a capitalist paedophile organisation, no more no less, their wealth could clear childhood poverty for several years, Yeshua would want it that way, The Pope chooses to not do as Yeshua would have wanted.
The Folau family are a lineage my partner has some blame involved unfortunately.
Her grandad was a missionary in the Folaus islands history and is partially responsible for their beliefs.
I don’t care about whom you quote unless you can historically or archaeologically prove it.
What else ya got mate?

Top Bottom