Evolved1

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
My view clearly counts as it seems to trigger you

It isn't my view, it's the bible's view

Christians love to tell gay people how to live their lives but no one can tell them to, why you stopping muh freee speeech? I thought you were a freedumb warrior
Not all Christians are bible worshipers.

Evolved1

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
So it's a pretend church, they might is well believe in Elvis Presley as the son of god for all the credibility Issy's "church" has. This is just sad now, he's clearly being used and being blessed with an iq that would struggle to reach room temperature he just can't see it.
All churches are selling the same s**t, mate. Some just polish it better than others!

For all of Elvis' faults, at least he was real.

An old bloke in a skirt who hears the voices of talking snakes and donkeys, and relies on selling promises of life after the grave with a no refund policy has it made, no?

Selling snake oil to the masses is big business, and nobody ever returns to give them a bad review. Fortunately, atheists are here to bring rationality to the masses. ;-)

Evolved1

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
He lost his job because of it, you wouldn't

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Public figureheads are held to higher standards of conduct, just as they have been since the dawn of time.

By all means, throw yourself in front of all the vile racist, homophobic, and misogynistic morons who demand their RIGHT to freedom of speech, yet do nothing to promote causes that benefit this planet. Just don't assume you're doing the world a favour by doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Missus cc is a kiwi, I have to watch the All Blacks every time they play, unless it somehow crosses over with a Blues game.
The Bledisloe is the Holy Grail, the World Cup might be Everest, but the Bledisloe is the one that really means something, it’s their Ashes.
I know a bit about Rugby now because I’ve watched a bit because of her.
I went to a game last year Australia v Ireland, it was a great spectacle and I found myself barracking fairly hard and being more emotionally involved than I could imagine.
Folau played that night and whenever he went near it or had it, the Aussie crowd went nuts, I was with them.

We were so much better without him in the team, that team last weekend with Pocock in it is a real threat.
RA should just walk into court and say Issy was sacked cause he’s s**t, we’re better without him.
All my kiwi mates agreed, his absence was a blesssing to the Wallabies.
10 mil is a joke, if we win this weekend though, they should offer to pay him the entirety of it in gold coins, as long as they can ram each one up his clacker.
You were a weight on the teams shoulders Israel, they are free now, now kindly fu** off!👍

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Missus cc is a kiwi, I have to watch the All Blacks every time they play, unless it somehow crosses over with a Blues game.
The Bledisloe is the Holy Grail, the World Cup might be Everest, but the Bledisloe is the one that really means something, it’s their Ashes.
I know a bit about Rugby now because I’ve watched a bit because of her.
I went to a game last year Australia v Ireland, it was a great spectacle and I found myself barracking fairly hard and being more emotionally involved than I could imagine.
Folau played that night and whenever he went near it or had it, the Aussie crowd went nuts, I was with them.

We were so much better without him in the team, that team last weekend with Pocock in it is a real threat.
RA should just walk into court and say Issy was sacked cause he’s s**t, we’re better without him.
All my kiwi mates agreed, his absence was a blesssing to the Wallabies.
10 mil is a joke, if we win this weekend though, they should offer to pay him the entirety of it in gold coins, as long as they can ram each one up his clacker.
You were a weight on the teams shoulders Israel, they are free now, now kindly fu** off!👍
I think you are onto something cc, they won because they finally got rid of that hypocritical god deluded bible bashing tweeting boat anchor that was holding them back.

Long live the atheist Wallabies. They have gone from praying for victory to actually working for it, some would say a logical/commonsense direction to follow.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I think you are onto something cc, they won because they finally got rid of that hypocritical god deluded bible bashing tweeting boat anchor that was holding them back.

Long live the atheist Wallabies. They have gone from praying for victory to actually working for it, some would say a logical/commonsense direction to follow.
Several of my kiwi mates through my missus, texted me during the game, all stated that it was “him” that was the difference in our freer and more expressive play making.
He was obviously a mental and physical hindrance to the team!
He must have been watching and realised he was holding them back!
He was probably barracking for the all blacks!!
Dumb campaigner

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Several of my kiwi mates through my missus, texted me during the game, all stated that it was “him” that was the difference in our freer and more expressive play making.
He was obviously a mental and physical hindrance to the team!
He must have been watching and realised he was holding them back!
He was probably barracking for the all blacks!!
Dumb campaigner
O'Connor at in centre was a revelation too, set up two tries and was fantastic in defence.

Bont2Boyd

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I support Israel Folau's right to have his beliefs, even if I personally find some of them ridiculous because they include that everyone bar about 30 individuals who are members of his father's church are going to hell. This didn't stop millions of dollars being donated by naive people who didn't realise that they were going to hell themselves. The irony of it all, highly amusing.

There are (for reasons most likely due to naivety) people who seem to think that free speech entitles someone to say/publish whatever they think without consequence. "I support his right to say what he believes without being sacked" for example.

Free speech actually gives people in this country the right to express an opinion without censorship or restraint by the state. Well he isn't going to be censored by the state and he isn't facing summary or criminal penalties either, so his right to free speech hasn't been infringed.

But his employer also has an interest in what its employees publish in the public domain which includes terminating their employment if it conflicts with their interests. Free speech doesn't invalidate the employer's rights. Wouldn't it just be great if the unwashed masses who don't understand what free speech means could educate themselves on the subject.

Sainteric

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Or the Wallaby forwards, (which happens about once every 20 years), absolutely pounded the all blacks.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
And in the mean time you find church groups demanding that they be able to do exactly what Issy is demanding $10 mil from the ARU for doing.
Ever since that pinhead Morrison was re-elected these f***heads really have a spring in their step

You can blame Morrison & Christians all you like, but you need to grow the fu** up and acknowledge the shortcomings of the alternative as the ultimate reason behind these people having the power.

Your denial is why they are in power.

Top Bottom