Evolved1

Perfectly balanced
Jun 14, 2013
Victoria, the police state
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
So it's a pretend church, they might is well believe in Elvis Presley as the son of god for all the credibility Issy's "church" has. This is just sad now, he's clearly being used and being blessed with an iq that would struggle to reach room temperature he just can't see it.
All churches are selling the same sh*te, mate. Some just polish it better than others!

For all of Elvis' faults, at least he was real.

An old bloke in a skirt who hears the voices of talking snakes and donkeys, and relies on selling promises of life after the grave with a no refund policy has it made, no?

Selling snake oil to the masses is big business, and nobody ever returns to give them a bad review. Fortunately, atheists are here to bring rationality to the masses. ;-)

Evolved1

Perfectly balanced
Jun 14, 2013
Victoria, the police state
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
He lost his job because of it, you wouldn't

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Public figureheads are held to higher standards of conduct, just as they have been since the dawn of time.

By all means, throw yourself in front of all the vile racist, homophobic, and misogynistic morons who demand their RIGHT to freedom of speech, yet do nothing to promote causes that benefit this planet. Just don't assume you're doing the world a favour by doing so.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Missus cc is a kiwi, I have to watch the All Blacks every time they play, unless it somehow crosses over with a Blues game.
The Bledisloe is the Holy Grail, the World Cup might be Everest, but the Bledisloe is the one that really means something, it’s their Ashes.
I know a bit about Rugby now because I’ve watched a bit because of her.
I went to a game last year Australia v Ireland, it was a great spectacle and I found myself barracking fairly hard and being more emotionally involved than I could imagine.
Folau played that night and whenever he went near it or had it, the Aussie crowd went nuts, I was with them.

We were so much better without him in the team, that team last weekend with Pocock in it is a real threat.
RA should just walk into court and say Issy was sacked cause he’s sh*t, we’re better without him.
All my kiwi mates agreed, his absence was a blesssing to the Wallabies.
10 mil is a joke, if we win this weekend though, they should offer to pay him the entirety of it in gold coins, as long as they can ram each one up his clacker.
You were a weight on the teams shoulders Israel, they are free now, now kindly fu** off!👍

Jason mp

Premium Gold
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Missus cc is a kiwi, I have to watch the All Blacks every time they play, unless it somehow crosses over with a Blues game.
The Bledisloe is the Holy Grail, the World Cup might be Everest, but the Bledisloe is the one that really means something, it’s their Ashes.
I know a bit about Rugby now because I’ve watched a bit because of her.
I went to a game last year Australia v Ireland, it was a great spectacle and I found myself barracking fairly hard and being more emotionally involved than I could imagine.
Folau played that night and whenever he went near it or had it, the Aussie crowd went nuts, I was with them.

We were so much better without him in the team, that team last weekend with Pocock in it is a real threat.
RA should just walk into court and say Issy was sacked cause he’s s**t, we’re better without him.
All my kiwi mates agreed, his absence was a blesssing to the Wallabies.
10 mil is a joke, if we win this weekend though, they should offer to pay him the entirety of it in gold coins, as long as they can ram each one up his clacker.
You were a weight on the teams shoulders Israel, they are free now, now kindly fu** off!👍
I think you are onto something cc, they won because they finally got rid of that hypocritical god deluded bible bashing tweeting boat anchor that was holding them back.

Long live the atheist Wallabies. They have gone from praying for victory to actually working for it, some would say a logical/commonsense direction to follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I think you are onto something cc, they won because they finally got rid of that hypocritical god deluded bible bashing tweeting boat anchor that was holding them back.

Long live the atheist Wallabies. They have gone from praying for victory to actually working for it, some would say a logical/commonsense direction to follow.
Several of my kiwi mates through my missus, texted me during the game, all stated that it was “him” that was the difference in our freer and more expressive play making.
He was obviously a mental and physical hindrance to the team!
He must have been watching and realised he was holding them back!
He was probably barracking for the all blacks!!
Dumb campaigner

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Several of my kiwi mates through my missus, texted me during the game, all stated that it was “him” that was the difference in our freer and more expressive play making.
He was obviously a mental and physical hindrance to the team!
He must have been watching and realised he was holding them back!
He was probably barracking for the all blacks!!
Dumb campaigner
O'Connor at in centre was a revelation too, set up two tries and was fantastic in defence.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Or the Wallaby forwards, (which happens about once every 20 years), absolutely pounded the all blacks.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
And in the mean time you find church groups demanding that they be able to do exactly what Issy is demanding $10 mil from the ARU for doing.
Ever since that pinhead Morrison was re-elected these f***heads really have a spring in their step

You can blame Morrison & Christians all you like, but you need to grow the fu** up and acknowledge the shortcomings of the alternative as the ultimate reason behind these people having the power.

Your denial is why they are in power.

Cabasa

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
You can blame Morrison & Christians all you like, but you need to grow the fu** up and acknowledge the shortcomings of the alternative as the ultimate reason behind these people having the power.

Your denial is why they are in power.
Certainly a divisive situation.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
And in the mean time you find church groups demanding that they be able to do exactly what Issy is demanding $10 mil from the ARU for doing.
Ever since that pinhead Morrison was re-elected these f***heads really have a spring in their step
Gough the LGBTI advocate is pushing their own barrow. Religious schools and organisations can discriminate now and are protected. Most don't in my experience but certainly some do.

Top Bottom