Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of playing fullback for his country and earning the world's admiration for his freakish skills, he's toiling away in anonymity in Japan. Hope all that money makes him happy.

Such is RA. You reap what you sew, as any rugby fan knows as the Wallabies struggle with the best players playing around the world.

'As Rugby Australia attempts to work out who will grab the No.15 jersey and wear it in the lead-up to the 2023 World Cup, 32-year-old Folau will run out in Japan. It will be his first rugby match since RA tore up his multi-million-deal in early 2019, for what the governing body deemed homophobic remarks on social media.'

Wallabies great Will Genia said the Japanese community would judge Folau on his deeds this season.

“He’s a great guy,” Genia said. “Regardless of all that’s gone on. He’s always been humble, hard working and genuinely kind.”

& of more importance is his awareness:
'He has not published a religious post on Instagram since August 1, 2019.'
He's always gone for the money no matter which sport he's played professionally.
We he signed for GWS some thought it was great for us and would attract more PI's to the game
He only signed for GWS because he was paid more than he was getting playing RL.
He had no passion for the AFL it was just the money. A lot of AFL people got sucked in by him, but not all of us.

Good to see you acknowledge 'the idolatrous bigots' are not unique to any one side of politics & the ALP are actively seeking their votes - the things you do for power;

Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese will channel the Pope by telling Christian organisations he believes the values of Labor and the church overlap with their vision to rebuild Australia following the coronavirus pandemic.
You send your s**t….good work….

He's always gone for the money no matter which sport he's played professionally.
We he signed for GWS some thought it was great for us and would attract more PI's to the game
He only signed for GWS because he was paid more than he was getting playing RL.
He had no passion for the AFL it was just the money. A lot of AFL people got sucked in by him, but not all of us.

The $s reign ... & the best in any sport are attracted to success & money.

Yeah, but he didn't did he.

I'm very eagerly awaiting the pile on for Haneen Zreika.
He did actually say it about Jews, but he called them "idolaters". Sneaky bugger.

He also said it about Catholics, but he called them "idolaters" too; which tricked his bootlickers at The Australian, aka The Catholic Boys Daily.

He did actually say it about Jews, but he called them "idolaters". Sneaky bugger.

He also said it about Catholics, but he called them "idolaters" too; which tricked his bootlickers at The Australian, aka The Catholic Boys Daily.

Yeah, he tricked me too.

But, in my defence, I was too busy crying from the outrage to notice.

Yeah, he tricked me too.

But, in my defence, I was too busy crying from the outrage to notice.
I, on the other hand, was too busy laughing at non-believers getting upset at the thought that a batshit crazy religious nutter was threatening them with a hell they didn't believe in; at the same time as all the catholics and assorted other protestant cultists (like our esteemed PM) were defending his right to say this, without realising that he was also consigning them to hell.

I, on the other hand, was too busy laughing at non-believers getting upset at the thought that a batshit crazy religious nutter was threatening them with a hell they didn't believe in; at the same time as all the catholics and assorted other protestant cultists (like our esteemed PM) were defending his right to say this, without realising that he was also consigning them to hell.
Yeah it was fun.

Makes you wonder why some elements of society ( Regardless of their "politics" ) go to such lengths to wind themselves and others up about stuff that no-one largely GsAF about.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a rugger fan that Folau turned out to be absolutely hatstand bonkers was disappointing, we've struggled a bit with outside backs since we f***ed him off. Still worth it though.

If Folau had said what he said about Jews, or women instead of gays do you think the usual conga line of suckholes would be diving in to defend him?

I was included as a target of Folaus rant & I didnt give a damn. Maybe I understood the context or have a higher bar for the rant activator eh Gough.

“hell awaits” for “drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists, idolators.” Folau said on Instagram: “Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent.

Are you really that thin skinned Gough or upset because you identify with those named - I'm there on multiple counts & dont give a damn ...:rolleyes:

I was included as a target of Folaus rant & I didnt give a damn. Maybe I understood the context or have a higher bar for the rant activator eh Gough.

“hell awaits” for “drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists, idolators.” Folau said on Instagram: “Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent.

Are you really that thin skinned Gough or upset because you identify with those named - I'm there on multiple counts & dont give a damn ...:rolleyes:
There's only 2 on Folau's hitlist that I didn't tick off.

Sleep lost - nil

Time spent GAF about Folau's rant - nil.

Fun had watching the triggering - Heaps.

Tongan Rugby Union are the latest ones stupid enough to offer him fifty pieces of silver. Hopefully there's a woke prop with clumsy feet waiting for him the first time he finds himself at the bottom of a ruck.

Seems Aunty has a two part doco on Folau in the can & scheduled to appear in the ABC line-up “before the middle of the year”.

'Conspiracy theories were flying around at the end of last year when the two-part documentary – which is said to take a “balanced” approach to Folau’s controversial comments that gay people would go to hell unless they repent – was yanked from the ABC’s schedule with just four days’ notice last November. This led to suggestions that the show had been “killed” and wasn’t coming back.

The ABC was already running on-air promos for the documentary – entitled Folau – before it disappeared, which only fuelled the conspiracy theories.'

Tongan Rugby Union are the latest ones stupid enough to offer him fifty pieces of silver. Hopefully there's a woke prop with clumsy feet waiting for him the first time he finds himself at the bottom of a ruck.

Dunno, I think Izzy is going to fit right in if he goes to live in Tonga

...The most represented religion in Tonga is Christianity, with around 99% of the population identifying with a denomination of Christianity. Tongans are extremely religious where religion is an integral part of their culture, from modest clothing to attending Sunday church services to it being illegal to conduct business or play sports on a Sunday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back