Remove this Banner Ad

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
6. Low - One By One - 2002

Love how this follows one of Foo Fighters heaviest tracks on One By One and it keeps the heavy vibe going. A very evil sounding song its very unique for Foo Fighters and really love how Grohl sings in this song. The drums are brilliant and the guitars give it such a great feel and the riff on the chorus just kicks all kinds of ass. One of Foo Fighters most badass songs and this song is never boring to listen to.

6. Low - One By One - 2002

Love how this follows one of Foo Fighters heaviest tracks on One By One and it keeps the heavy vibe going. A very evil sounding song its very unique for Foo Fighters and really love how Grohl sings in this song. The drums are brilliant and the guitars give it such a great feel and the riff on the chorus just kicks all kinds of ass. One of Foo Fighters most badass songs and this song is never boring to listen to.

Get what you're saying about the vibe. Also heard it called a sexy vibe, which I can kinda see. Brilliant follow up to AML

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
5. My Hero - The Colour And The Shape - 1997

Another thing foo fighters does well is make uplifting songs and this one is one of the best. The chorus is iconic and the main riff is catchy as hell. Speaking of the chorus its perfect to sing along to and the way Grohl pounds it out it really gives this song that extra edge. Just a well made song from the music to the lyrics and how its all done I just really love. The song is also very decently done acoustic on "Skin And Bones"

If you started now would 'Run' make the list? ******* love it and best music video this year so far. That last 30 seconds.:D

'Disenchanted Lullaby' would be very high up for me too. Great call on 'Low'. May have to do my own list.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
4. Monkey Wrench - The Colour And The Shape - 1997

Fun fact, as a kid I thought he was saying "Monkey Friend" :p. The song hits you with this amazing riff straight away and the lead up between chorus's is top notch. Speaking of the chorus its a doozy I really love how the guitars sound here. This song never lets up and I particularly like the last minute of the song when Grohl lets his scream out. This is just a kickass song from start to finish.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
3. Times Like These - One By One - 2002

For some stupid reason the original music video for this song isn't on youtube, was a video of heaps of people chucking heaps of stuff off a bridge where foo fighters are jamming out. Iconic clip for me because it still sits in my mind even though I haven't seen it for nearly 15 years. Just loved this song the moment I heard it and ive loved it ever since. Love the guitar work it just sounds really good I can instantly recognise the riff and the way Grohl sings in this is really great and pretty uplifting. Also love how the song build's up to the final part which sees Grohl give the song more oomph with his voice. This song will always be a big part of my fondest memories listening to music in the early 00's where my love for music really started to take off.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
2. Everlong - The Colour And The Shape - 1997

Almost everyone's favourite Fooies song and even though its 2nd its one of my all time favourites. Great song to sing along to, really cool song in how its sung and how the guitars sound in the build up to the chorus. The chorus is dominated with the drums they really give the chorus a pop. Grohl has one of his best singing performances for this song aswell. This is a near perfect song and the build up to the final part of the song is excellent.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Phew! Everlong isn't number one. Great call!

So, it looks like you and I share the same number one Foo Fighters song, if the obvious omission is your number one. :)
Yeah we will see haha, honestly don't think many people have my number 1 but its been my favourite since the first time I heard it. Triple M engraved it into my mind haha

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Nice to see Hey! Johnny Park in there.

Up In Arms is probably my favourite - in truth if I made a top 20 list the whole thing would be from the first 4 albums.

Hope Big Me is number one but suspect based on the list to date and the spectrum of time it covers that it won't be.

Yeah we will see haha, honestly don't think many people have my number 1 but its been my favourite since the first time I heard it. Triple M engraved it into my mind haha
Hmmm.... doesn't fill me with much confidence! :p

C'mon, there's one glaring omission that simply must be on this list somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I'm calling it now

Wheels is numero uno

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
1. All My Life - One By One - 2002

And here we have arguably Foo Fighters heaviest song, the opening riff sounding like a fast heartbeat always sounds awesome and can't help but get me pumped. Then Bam that main riff comes in and it's soooo good and one of my all time favourite riffs, I also love when it's toned down and how's Grohl sings in the lead up to the chorus. The Chorus of course is also amazing with everyone getting a chance to shine. My favourite part is when we get back into the heartbeat riff and the build up with Grohl singing 'done, done and I'm on to he next one' with it getting faster and heavier. This song had me hooked the moment I heard it and Triple M played the hell out of it to make sure it didn't leave my head haha

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Did I'll Stick Around make it?

Best song off the S/T

1. All My Life - One By One - 2002

And here we have arguably Foo Fighters heaviest song, the opening riff sounding like a fast heartbeat always sounds awesome and can't help but get me pumped. Then Bam that main riff comes in and it's soooo good and one of my all time favourite riffs, I also love when it's toned down and how's Grohl sings in the lead up to the chorus. The Chorus of course is also amazing with everyone getting a chance to shine. My favourite part is when we get back into the heartbeat riff and the build up with Grohl singing 'done, done and I'm on to he next one' with it getting faster and heavier. This song had me hooked the moment I heard it and Triple M played the hell out of it to make sure it didn't leave my head haha

Bravo! :D

Completely agree.

If you started now would 'Run' make the list? ******* love it and best music video this year so far. That last 30 seconds.:D

'Disenchanted Lullaby' would be very high up for me too. Great call on 'Low'. May have to do my own list.

Just heard and saw it for the first time today, awesome. Disturbing video :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back