Foo Fighters

Remove this Banner Ad

thegezman

Team Captain
Feb 9, 2002
Hey guys anyone know when the next new Foo Fighters album will be realsed in Oz?

I bought their new single titled "the one" and it's pretty good buck i'm still hanging out for some more new stuff

The One appears on a movie soundtrack for Orange County. The band are touring Europe in the coming months and I hope they come here too.

Known details from Kerang magazine:

Foo Fighters
Title; TBC
Produced by: Foo Fighters
Release date; Summer 2002
Song titles; 'All My Life', 'Walking A Line', 'Have It All', 'Come Back', 'Halo', 'Burn Away', 'The One', 'Knucklehead', 'Tired Of You' and 'Overdrive'.
Fact; Ex-Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic teams up with Grohl for the first time since the demise of their former band, contributing backing vocals on 'Walking A Line'.
Says Grohl; "With this album we wanted to make a record that sounded like the set-list of a live show. We wanted the energy back. It was very important for us to make an album where every song is one that people want to hear live. An album where we would want to play every song on it live. And I think we've done that.

They wont be coming down under for a while cause Grohls is going to tour with Queen of the Stone Age for a while.

Originally posted by blueworms
They wont be coming down under for a while cause Grohls is going to tour with Queen of the Stone Age for a while.

They are coming here twice this year - once for promotion, and once for a tour.

The Hitman

They're a great band, The Foo Fighters. I'll look forward to hearing their new album, Dave Grohl's a legend and underrated IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back