Food for thought (or more accurately, food thoughts and inspirations)

Remove this Banner Ad

After that she served up a cheesecake cut into quarters. It’s the first time I’ve had the heart to tell her I can’t eat it. Literally a quarter of a cheesecake
It’s ok ur belly will expand for the next dinner🤪

My in laws do this then call me fat two weeks later 😂

My in-laws think it’s healthy to be bigger. Means you’re eating well and getting looked after. Meanwhile my father in law was asking why I didn’t want to have another beer because I was driving “you live around the corner. You’ll be ok”.

BTW Spidey back on p11 you mentioned butter chicken. I thought I'd give it a try and have made about 5 times since. Cheers.

I'm the white boy in the family and I used to take great enjoyment that l made better butter chicken than the wife but she finally got around to consulting all her Indian aunties and improved it even more.😁

Anyone watched Stanley Tucci's Searching For Italy? I just made a zucchini pasta inspirited by the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sister makes Mars Bar and Toblerone one's too but I find them too sweet. The lime and white chocolate gets the balance perfect.
Yeah I stopped making them for that reason. Its just too much. Instant diabetes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back