bomberswarm2

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Coast, University
Can you tell me exactly what food can be taken into the stadium? The last thing I want todo is waltz up there and have all my coke, burgers, chips and lollies confiscated. Also, I was outraged when they wouldnt allow my 3 tripods and 9 cameras and crew into the stadium with all our chairs and beers to film my movie 'Ethiad Sucks'.

Just don't bring in cans or bottles of drink and you will be fine. No alcohol either unless it's well hidden ;)

And yeah any foods are fine to bring in to the stadium. Stadium food prices are s**t these days, don't bother ever buying from there.

• Banned
Whenever I saw people marching in the door in the past, They were having all food removed. Also, in the NAB CUP, some muppet said I couldn't take a Slurpee into Princess Park. Outrageous.

Can you tell me exactly what food can be taken into the stadium? The last thing I want todo is waltz up there and have all my coke, burgers, chips and lollies confiscated. Also, I was outraged when they wouldnt allow my 3 tripods and 9 cameras and crew into the stadium with all our chairs and beers to film my movie 'Ethiad Sucks'.
Ive never had any food items confiscated, so Im assuming anything is ok

They sell burgers there?

What kinda of stadium doesn't? It's a staple with hot chips and meat pies.

Pretty sure there is a Nando's and an Urban Burger in Etihad. Sushi place and a spud bar too from memory (been a while since i last went)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kinda of stadium doesn't? It's a staple with hot chips and meat pies.

Pretty sure there is a Nando's and an Urban Burger in Etihad. Sushi place and a spud bar too from memory (been a while since i last went)
Well I've been there dozens of times and I've never seen any of those things. Also, never seen anybody eating a burger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back