Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Our away kit - an homage to Newcastle East End FC (one of the clubs that helped form Newcastle United).

Not bad I guess - was always going to be something not black but I think our home and third kits sapped some of the excitement from this one.

NUFC-away-kit.jpg

Would Royal Blood be your #1 ticket holders? Or does the EPL not have that?

I don't mind the kit at all. Yellow is always good in my eyes.

Reminds me of Hawthorn's piss and poo combo jumpers. Except this is more piss and snot or baby poo green.

Fat Boy Slim given his long involvement with the club is probably still the most famous fan. He was an owner and board member for a while.

It seems Melbourne City have finall been given approval to wear City blue. White shorts and blue socks as well.

20248307_10155213303767479_1357466451840271068_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be supporting them with my $. Every little bit helps to get them over the line with their ambitious project.
"25 year old Neymar suffers from Attention Deprivation Syndrome. He managed to escape the terrifying regime in Barcelona and seek asylum in Paris, but the trauma of playing in the shadow of others still haunt him.

Please, give generously this winter to the PSG Appeal. Anything over 200 million Euros will be accepted."

The Portland Timbers, perennial leaders in the kits industry once again leading the way. This is their secondary kit

screen-shot-2018-01-23-at-112052-ampng-c840189a1cfd594a.png

This guy is happy about it

A retro look with the collar harking back to I think the late 80s/90s. Like this beautiful shirt

67141d898921e5b4751d666accd9ff26.jpg

Green again signifying the fauna that portlands known for. Great logo too.

NY Red Bulls released this a few weeks ago that as you can see was met with some anger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back