Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Real Madrid Home

ao_Real_san_nha_2017_2018_mau_trang_270x350.jpg

Super keen to see our new kit - we're celebrating 125 years so will have a special commemorative badge. Rumoured will go back to a more 'classic' look.

Plus will have a PL badge on the sleeve too. ;)

Oh and Wonga's sponsorship is at an end with some Chinese betting agency speculated to be coming onboard (and become our most lucrative sponsorship deal to date). No more ugly fluro Wonga logo ha!

As Big Kev (not Keegan) would say "I'm excited!"

newcastle-united-17-18-home-kit-3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our home kit for next season. I think I may have posted this in the old thread. I cant remember. Or maybe that was in the Liverpool thread. I dont know. Either way. Straight :fire::fire::fire::fire:

liverpool-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg
Liverpool have gone for a "Manchester United" tone of red. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess! Nice kit to be fair.

Our home kit for next season. I think I may have posted this in the old thread. I cant remember. Or maybe that was in the Liverpool thread. I dont know. Either way. Straight :fire::fire::fire::fire:

V necks and me dont seem to agree.Can (not the Emre one) make neck look longer

Leicester's home kit.

The away and third kit are rumoured to be white and black respectively with gold shoulder trimming too.

Not a bad kit, but given we're sharing the same kit manufacturer as f**king Chesterfield, a league 2 side, is a laugh.

F**k Puma Genesis.
I don't mind that kit actually.

I thought we'd moved away from Genesis after our title season? This season wasn't Genesis from memory.

I don't mind that kit actually.

I thought we'd moved away from Genesis after our title season? This season wasn't Genesis from memory.
Unfortunately we still are :( Huddersfield and a few other lower league clubs are with puma genisis too, their off field gear ie polos, jackets etc are a good indication. Sydney are Puma genesis too. Brisbane used to be too until they got a new kit deal

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Leicester's home kit.

The away and third kit are rumoured to be white and black respectively with gold shoulder trimming too.

Not a bad kit, but given we're sharing the same kit manufacturer as f**king Chesterfield, a league 2 side, is a laugh.

F**k Puma Genesis.View attachment 369396
1c7611cecee9bacb98c2297944c933ad.jpg
Sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back