Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

FUobIzpXwAAGYiu
Those it kind of looks like he's wearing a glowstick necklace it's a nice kit, it'd be perfect if you could change the sponsor logo to navy.

Cmon Nike do this simple s**t with us.

Do you still wear them? I definitely don't wear the AFL guernsey's anymore (being the singlet) but I really haven't worn a football shirt in forever either.
I still wear a Chelsea top, just around the house though. I like to collect them and I've got a fair few.

AFL games I've got one of those knitted old school long sleeves(think it cost me $300), love it just like the old days jumpers. And it's ******* warm.

I still wear a Chelsea top, just around the house though. I like to collect them and I've got a fair few.

AFL games I've got one of those knitted old school long sleeves(think it cost me $300), love it just like the old days jumpers. And it's ******* warm.
I've got a pretty big collection of LCFC kits but like you, just around the house.

Those old school knitted one's look awesome! But I'd only wear them to a game.

Do you still wear them? I definitely don't wear the AFL guernsey's anymore (being the singlet) but I really haven't worn a football shirt in forever either.
Sometimes when exercising and on the odd trip to the shops.

Got a few Arsenal ones and an R9 Brazil one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far far too many on his insta stories for my liking.
Please repent and change your ways Cruyff14

P.S. Still wear my old #39 Cats jumper to Blues games :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back