Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

MPAR-0228_2324_H_Kit_Launch_-_Gallery_1920x1080px.jpg

The collar absolutely slaps. Love a collared football shirt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on seeing this tweet (This launch of the new two-year home kit for the 2023/24 and 2024/25 seasons underlines our commitment to affordability, inclusion and a shared responsibility of taking another small step towards a more environmentally conscious future), i cannot see how the red and white stripes with black underarm demonstrate this.

But upon reading the article:

This will be the fourth kit we have rolled over in recent years. The two-year cycle not only ensures affordability for our fans but also aligns with our commitment to reducing waste and promoting a greener future for the next generation of Bees fans."

new kit every two years i guess is better than a new kit every year, so in that regard it promotes less waste.

on seeing this tweet (This launch of the new two-year home kit for the 2023/24 and 2024/25 seasons underlines our commitment to affordability, inclusion and a shared responsibility of taking another small step towards a more environmentally conscious future), i cannot see how the red and white stripes with black underarm demonstrate this.

But upon reading the article:

new kit every two years i guess is better than a new kit every year, so in that regard it promotes less waste.
They did the same last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back